4| Help.

- Chapter Four -
Help.

I slump back into my chair. "So what you're saying is that you have got into a debt that a commoner family has no chance of paying off." I state bluntly, causing Haruhi to sweatdrop. "Yeah..." She confirms unsurely. "But Kyouya has kindly offered to lower my debt as long as I work as a male host." She puts in, hoping to snap me out of my now bad mood. "Oh, the saviour that is saint glasses!" I announce sarcastically before opening my laptop and carrying on my work. "Be careful miss Fujioka. Remember that your sister has an ¥8,000,000 debt." Glasses smirks. "Yeah, and remember I can still slap those glasses off your face." I snarl back, successfully wiping the smirk off his face.

I slam my laptop shut once more, before roughly shoving it in my bag and storming out of the music room. 'I need some fresh air.' I think as I make my way to the roof. Slamming open the door and sitting down on the ledge, allowing my legs to hang over the edge, I take out a sketch pad and begin to draw Kyouya and Tamaki, strangely enough. (Pic above.)

I had just finished colouring it in when a heard a yell from behind me. "NOOOOOOOO! DON'T DO IT CHIOYE!!!!" 'Huh?' I think turning around, coming face to face with the worried faces of the host club, and an annoyed Haruhi. "Senpai, I assure you for the millionth time that she will not jump off the roof of the school building!" She says annoyed. 'Wait... They thought I'd jump...' "PFFFFFT.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" I burst out laughing, confusing them even more. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! You... You thought.... I... Was gonna... Gonna.... Jump!?" I choke out between my laughter. Regaining my composure I stand up and walk towards them. "It helps me think, being high up, seeing the sky." I explain to the relieved faces. "Told you." Haruhi says smugly. "¥5,000 added to your debt for smugness Haruhi." Kyouya deadpans, wiping Haruhi's smug expression off her face in the process.

"Nice one." I say passively, finding it a tiny bit funny... Okay VERY funny... "Shut up sis." "MOMMY! HARUHI IS USING THOSE DIRTY WORDS AGAIN!!!!!" The king of idiots screams, grabbing hold of the named 'mommy'. "If none of you help get this idiot off me, I'll add ¥1,000,000 to Haruhi's debt." 'Mommy' threatens. "LOBELIA~" I sing, causing the blonde to release glasses and molest Haruhi instead. "YOU SHALL NOT TAKE MY HARUHI!!!! DEMON WOMEN!!!" He screams to nobody. "Get off my sister before the gardeners find you thrown off the school building..." I snarl, a death aura surrounding me. This causes the blonde to scream and run back to the music room, closely followed by the rest of the club except glasses. "I'm not that scary, am I?" I question out loud. "Even I got chills. That means you are very scary." Glasses replies, making me jump. 'Huh, didn't think he'd actually reply.' "At least you didn't run." I shrug, making my way back to the host club.

I stroll in to the music room, ignoring the stares I get from the host club who are currently hiding behind the sofa. "Don't worry, if I really wanted to hurt you..." I trail off, letting them stand up and breathe a sigh of relief before finishing, "... A sofa wouldn't stop me." I smirk, causing them to go into a panic frenzy. I glance over to my side to see glasses smirk at my answer. "You know, your not so bad Kyouya." I complement, taking out my laptop after sitting down. "Nether are you, Chioye." He smiles. Not the false smile he gives, but a genuine smile. At that moment I knew, this would be the beginning of a beautiful friendship.