7| An 'Old Friend'

- Chapter Seven -
An 'Old Friend'

"What? Is it really that much of a shock?" I ask confused, looking at the shocked faces of the host club. Even Haruhi is shocked! "H-how come you didn't tell me?" She stutters. Shrugging, I reply, "I didn't think it was a big deal." Snapping out of his daze, Kyouya leads Haruhi and I to a separate room. "The doctor has been informed of your... Situation, and sworn to secrecy." Kyouya explains, opening the door. "Hello 'mr' Fujioka, please get ready behind the curtain." The doctor requests, going back to her work. "Thanks Kyouya, anyway, why am I here too?" I ask the young Ootori. Pushing up his glasses, he walks out of the room. 'Fine! Don't answer me!' I think, crossing my arms. 'Why?' Shaking the thought off, I go to check on Haruhi. "Hey, you okay?" I ask, opening the curtains to see a man come up behind Haruhi. "Hey!" I yell at the man. Looking startled he begins to ask a question, "I'm sorry! But have you seen my dau-" he is cut off by the blonde idiot kicking him in the head.

"One, Good looks that attract the public eye."
"Two, More wealth than you can imagine."
"Three, chivalry that will never be able to overlook... The hideous wickedness of this world."
"That is what makes the Ouran Highschool Host Club... We're here. Watch out!"

"O...kay?" I mutter, confused. 'What does that have to do with anything?' I think, shaking my head in disapproval. Suddenly, Dr Yabu goes into his life story. I bet you're wondering how I know his name, aren't you? Hehe... Wait and see...

"Could your daughter by any chance go to Ouran Public Highschool?" Glasses asks, acting all smart. "Y-yes." The Dr replies, making glasses smirk. "This is Ouran Academy. I'm afraid your daughter doesn't attend school here." "Wow, Kyouya, I'm surprised you figured it out!" Haruhi gasps in awe. "Well it is kind of obvious." I state, making myself known to the Dr. "Hello, Dr Yabu, it is a pleasure to see you again." I greet the man on the floor. "A-ah! H-hello!" He stutters becoming nervous. The host Club looks at me, confused, only getting a smirk from me in return.

"Kyouya. Get a map of all the public schools in the area. I am going to help this man find his daughter!" Tamaki announces, snapping out of his shock. "As you wish." Kyouya states. 'AHHH! He sounds like Sebastian off Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)!!!' I think, smiling. A second after I come to a realisation; 'he didn't have to do that. I guess, just maybe, he is a nice guy after all.'
...
Standing at the window with the Host Club, Tamaki and I wave to the retreating figure of Dr Yabu. "Hey, Chioye?" Tamaki asks, casually, attracting the attention of the Host Club. "Hmmm." I hum. "How do you know Dr Yabu?" I smirk at his question. "I guess you could say... He's an old friend."