2| Urgh... People!

- Chapter Two -
Urgh... People!

Mornings. Always Mornings. I hate Mornings... AND RANKA ISNT HELPING EITHER!!! "If you want me to get an education so badly... Then get the work brought home... If not... LET ME GET SOME SLEEP!" I scowl. I am not a morning person. 'Mornings...' I think, all energy lost. "F-fine then, I guess I'll just phone the Zuka club to look after Haruhi..." "I'm up!" I say, bolting upright. "Jeez, after three years, I've finally found a way to wake you up without you biting my head off!" Ranka laughs. "IT'S NOT FUNNY!" I yell. Ranka starts to rub the back of her neck nervously. "Um, well neither is the fact that you only have fifteen minuets until school starts..." "WHAT!?" I rapidly jump out of bed and sped out of the apartment... God I hope Haruhi hasn't been molested yet!

~ Time Skip ~

"Okay everyone, today we have a new honour student." The sensei says, "this is Chioye Fujioka. Please treat her nicely." I enter the classroom. "Hello, I am Chioye Fujioka, I am in your hands." I say with a bow. Straightening from my bow I lock eyes with a shocked Haruhi. I've got a lot to explain. "Okay Miss Fujioka please take a seat behind Mr Fujioka." Huh? I assume they mean Haruhi. Well she is in a male's uniform. Hmmmmm, I'll ask her later.

Maths with Mr Frozenburg, or as I like to call him, Mr Frozenburger. He can't teach maths to save his life. I start drawing instead, the work is way too easy. "MISS FUJIOKA!" He snapped causing me to slowly lift my head giving him a 'yeh?' look. "Right, since you think you are oh so much better than this class, answer this. Be warned, I will put in a word with the headmaster about your behaviour." He he, time to shine. -9 squared. "81" I say. "I'm afraid you are wrong Miss Fujioka." Burger smirked. "Oh no." Haruhi groans knowing that I was right. "The answer is actually -81." Says another girl in the class. I laugh loudly. "No, if the answer was to be -81 then the sum would have to be: -(9) squared." I say, mater-of-factly. Burger looked dumbstruck. I laughed once more and walked out of class.

Skipping the rest of the day, I go to the host club to confront Haruhi about why she is in a boys uniform. We can't even afford the girls uniform! There must be something she's hiding from me... Oh dear Haruhi, you've picked the wrong day to piss me off.