Meet Akira...

'Well, it's the big day... Yay... Okay, me trying to sound excited really isn't working.' Sighing, I put on my orange t-shirt to go alongside my light blue skinny jeans. 'All I need now is my jacket-' I think, putting on my black hoodie with white fur around the hood. 'And my- ah!' I think, placing on my wig. "See you later!" I yell at the proud transvestite who's watching me leave. "Have fun Chioye!"

...

I make it to school without too many girls hitting on me. Okay, who am I kidding? All the girls hit on me. Even some guys. We were allowed to take the rest of the week out of classes for 'club activities'. Fun. I sigh, raking a hand through my 'hair', as I get to what looks like a film set. 'I'm glad we were never that bad. Okay...' I think, thinking about the memories. 'Yeah we were.' I chuckle to myself.

"I'm sorry, who might you be?" Kyouya asks. Time to put on a show. "Like it's any of your business." I scoff, rolling my eyes. His face is priceless. "If you don't leave then I will have to call security." He smirks, thinking he's got me. Think again. "Fine, then I guess that I'll have to tell Chioye to come back and play the part in... The movie, is it?" I ask with false innocence, causing his smirk to falter.

"Well, then. I am Ootori Kyouya." He introduces, placing out his hand. "Ryota Akira." I state, shaking his hand. 'This is gonna be fun.' I think with a smirk. "Follow me please." He requests leading me to the other hosts. "Everyone, meet Akira. He'll be standing in for Chioye." He informs, pushing up his glasses. "Yo." I greet, sticking my hand up as a sort of wave, earning strange looks from everyone. I stuff my hand back in my pocket, the smirk still evident on my face.

"KYAAAAA! Who are you?!" Renge squeals excitedly, making me deaf. The smirk drops off my face as I turn to face her, a frown taking its place instead. I glare at her, Kyouya answering in my stead. "Renge, meet Akira - the new host." This sends her into a frenzy, screaming something about how me being here is better than that 'slut'. If only she knew.

"Excuse me Aki-chan..." Mitsukuni draws my attention away from the girl, tugging on the leg of my jeans. "Is that your natural eye colour?" He asks, causing me to smile. "Yeah." I say, trying to stay in character. "It was the only way you could tell my twin and I apart." I elaborate, Kyouya looking at me. "My, Ryota-San, it seems that you have perfect grammar." He comments, earning a glare. "Whatever." I brush him off, putting up my facade once more. "Later." Walking away, I hear Kyouya make a comment. "There's something off about him... Ryota Akira."