Test.

I watch the movie being shot from afar. This girl's crazy! She even provides us with a running commentary! How thoughtful! Note the sarcasm. "Akira." Kyouya's smooth voice drawls. "You're on." " 'Kay." I wave, taking my place. "Kyaaa~! Right, Akira I want you just here! J-Just be yourself for us, okay? I want to see what you're like!" Renge smiles, squealing at the beginning. "No way." I deadpan, a scowl on my face.

She chucks me next to one of the regulars on a random sofa that's outside. 'O-Kay? Guess I don't have a choice.' I think with a sweatdrop, getting to work. "H-Hello, A-Akira." The girl stutters with a blush, causing me to give her a sideward glance, my lips forming into a smirk as I let out a quiet exhale of amusement. "Nervous?" I smirk, my voice having a hint of dominance. "A-Ah! Y-Yes, a-a little." She stutters, looking at her hands which are folded in her lap. My smirk never faltering, I place my hand under her chin, a mischievous glint playing in my eyes. "Princess." I order, "Look at me."

She does as she is told, her gaze meeting mine. "Now then." I smirk, leaning closer so our lips are but an inch apart. Her face is now bright red showing her nervousness. "Akira." She cuts me off, no longer nervous. "Your eyes." She states causing me to back away in shock. Her tone never wavering, she continues. "They're such an unusual colour." My eyes widen further as she places a hand on my cheek, inching closer. "Silver." She whispers.

A bored expression sets itself on my features as I sit back. "Yeah, so?" I roll my eyes. 'She could have at least say something different, I always get: they're silver! Or, what unusual eyes! It's always the same. Well, except him.' "A-Ah! It's just that I never noticed before." She stutters once more, causing me to roll my eyes once again. Renge bursts in, shooing off the girl. "Kyaaaa~! You're perfect!" She screams. "So playful, yet serious, so open, yet mysterious. Though, your not as perfect as my Kyouya!" She rants, not noticing as I walk off.

"I'm not getting paid enough for this." I sigh, dejectedly, gaining the attention of Kyouya. "You're not getting paid at all." He states, confusion lacing his voice. "Exactly."