Sick

Prompt: Bad is sick and Skeppy has to take care of him (don't worry lol it's not corona)

300+ words

Fluff

⟨⟩

Rain pounded on the window.

Skeppy layed him down in bed gently, putting his hair behind his ear. (Or maybe he is bald...?)

Bad groaned and went to his side. "This is what happens when you forget an umbrella," he lectured to the other. Bad didn't listen though, he was too tired. Skeppy sighed and sat down on the bed. "Hey," bad sat up to listen, "n-nevermind. It was a stupid idea. I'll go make you some tea,"

Bad rolled his eyes tiredly and closed his eyes. Eventually Skeppy came back holding a mug, "it's hot, be caref-" he looked down and saw him sleeping already.

He put a blanket on him and began to walk out the door. He sat on the couch, putting his head up to the ceiling. Usually he would take care of his friend, but now it was as if they switched roles. Bad was the one acting like a baby and he was acting like the adult.

Skeppy looked at the TV and turned it on. He switched it to insert your favorite show and layed down. "Skeppyy," he looked over and saw bad tiredly limping towards him, "wha- Bad! You should be in bed," he turned off the TV and ran up to him.

Bad looked up to him, "I feel better now," "fine you can come sit next to me," he grabbed his hand and brought him to the couch, his hand was soft. He felt like he could hold it all day. "What do you want to watch?" He sat on the couch reaching for the remote. The other pushed him back though, "no TV," "but I'm bored and wanna watch something,"

Bad put his arms around him, "just cuddles,"

His face flushed as he layed down on the couch. "Bad, get off of me, I'm also gonna catch a cold. You're obviously still sick," but Bad already fell asleep. He sighed and closed his eyes. It was warm, and he liked it. However in the morning he wouldn't like it due to his cold.