Stream

Prompt: Skeppy and Bad are roommates, and while streaming they accidentally reveal that they are living together

200+ words

Fluff

---

"Alright, I'm gonna be ending the stream! Thanks for joining everyone, and for donating!" Bad said to his viewers, he waved before realizing they couldn't see him and started to move his mouse before something bursted through his door.

"Baddd, theres no more milk!" Skeppy walked up to him. Bad shooting him a deadly glare, signaling to him that he's still streaming. "Oh, sorry! I didn't know you were still live, I should go, bye!" "Oh my goodness, well now you might as well stay."

Skeppy smiled and walked up to him and sat on his bed, "Bad, I'm really sorry. Also hi stream!" Bad laughed to what he said, "why are you laughing?" "You're just funny," "I didn't even try to make a joke!" "That's what's funny!" "How??" They argued, before breaking down into laughter, "you should finish up your stream," "well we can answer a few questions before doing that,"

They answered questions for another 10 minutes, before a specific donation popped up.

Are you and Skeppy dating? Is that why you guys are living together?

Skeppy laughed, "no, we're not dating, but he's missing out for sure," "oh my goodness, I'm ending the stream" "noo!"

Bad hovered his mouse over the end stream button, "bye everyone!" He then clicked the button.

---

Quick one <3 I'm listening to music and wap just turned on :')