Met In The Rain

Prompt: Skeppy ran away from his family after an argument, and spends the night in the rainy park. He meets someone who apparently also ran away

300+ words

Fluff but mostly angst

---

He sat on the wet grass, he was already soaked so it didn't matter. Skeppy hugged his knees, holding in his tears. The rain grew louder but the tree above him created a umbrella above him. Pulling his phone out of his backpack he scrolled through all the notifications of his family trying to get him back home. He sighed and threw his head down.

Three minutes past zoomed past as he was calmed down by the rain. He put his phone back in his backpack and layed down, staring into the dark sky.

"U-uhm, excuse me, are you okay?" A voice said to him. Skeppy sat up and looked up to the boy, he wore a yellow rain jacket and rain boots. His eyes were green with brown hair, and pale skin. "I... Yeah, I'm okay,"

The green eyed boy sat down next to him, "you sure?" Skeppy looked down, "well, whatever you're going through we can talk about it if you want," the boy looked in his eyes, "oh! I forgot to introduce myself, you can call me Bad," "thanks, Bad, but I don't wanna talk about it," he looked at him, "okay then, but really I don't mind,"

Skeppy stayed quiet, until Bad broke the silence, "but you know what I would mind?" He got up and reached a hand out, "if you'd say no to me inviting you for a walk,"

Skeppy looked up and couldn't help but chuckle, "well I can't be rude now, could I?" He grabbed Bad's hand and pulled himself up, they then began to walk. The rain still was pouring but they didn't mind, they were just having fun.

---

Hey so uh sorry this is short but- yeah I'm tired and this idea just popped in my head lmao