Truth Or Dare

Prompt: Skeppy is streaming with Bad, they decide to play truth or dare and accidentally reveal that they are dating

400+ words

Fluff

---

"Hey Bad wanna play truth or dare?" Skeppy said to him over teamspeak, "Oh, I haven't played that in a while.. sure I guess," He responded. Skeppy was streaming for over an hour now and decided to spice stuff up. "How about chat decides the truth or dares?" He said, "That's sounds fun! Sure," Bad said to him.

After taking turns skeppy came across one specific truth for Bad. "Are you dating Skeppy?" Skeppy tried to ignore it, but the chat soon filled up with those types of questions.

Skephalo14ever2011: ASK B.AD ID IF HE WABTS TO IKISS YOU!!!11!

Zarryllover07: How do you feel about Skeppy? *Smirk emoji*

Candyman1000: what the fuck is wrong with this chat

Skeppy chuckled, "okay I found one,"

"Ooh what is it?" Bad responded, "Noah asks if we are dating, you chose truth. Tell the whole world! Are we dating?" Skeppy said to him, his heart beating. He hoped he would lie and say they weren't, because he wasn't ready to tell everyone they were yet.

"Yep, we are dating. I am dating Skeppy," Bad answered truthfully. Skeppy paused, "wh- wait what?"

"Yeah, Skeppy don't tell me you forgot," Bad replied, Skeppy didn't think he would actually tell them like that, "Haha, guys we are trolling you, we aren't dating!" Skeppy tried to make the chat stop freaking out, even his friends were starting to dm him about it.

Skephalo shipper 👎 (vurb): called it lol

"Oh my goodness, Skeppy you were the one who asked if you liked me, now you're acting like you don't even know me," Bad pouted, "Uh haha bye stream Bad is still trolling," "I'm not trolling you were the one who asked me to date y-" the stream then ended. "Ohh you didn't wanna tell them yet? I'm so sorry skeppy I didn't know," Bad realized. "Oh uh it's okay, we had to tell them eventually anyways haha," Skeppy brushed it off, eventually saying goodnight and logging off of teamspeak. After taking in everything that happened he went into twitter, everyone was spamming him about it.

1 notification: Badboyhalo tweeted "@ Skeppyextra I'm sorry I told them it was an accident D: <3"

Skeppy blushed, it was cute seeing him apologize.

He then replied to the tweet, "Lol no it's okay it's my fault I asked the question you didn't know I was signaling to u to not say it"

Happytwt then died from cuteness

End B)