Stream Confession

Prompt: Skeppy confesses to Bad on stream

500+ words

Fluff

---

Skeppy joined Bad's teamspeak channel, he was streaming and thought this was the perfect time to confess. He has been planning for weeks now, and he was honestly scared. He didn't even know if Bad was into guys.

"Oh! Hi Skeppy, im streaming," he said as the crickets chirped in the backround. Bad was playing on the dream smp, so Skeppy went on too. After playing for a while Bad noticed skeppy was more quiet than usual. "I'm sorry," he said. "What? Why are you sorry?" Skeppy replied, "Oh you're just quiet today so I thought I did something wrong," "Oh! No, I'm not mad at you Bad, I'm just, you know tired," Skeppy tried his best to sound confident, "Skeppy what's wrong you are never like this, if you want I can stop the stream or-" "no!" He interupted. "Okay fine, promise to keep the stream on though," "Promise,"

"Okay, uhm, I like you..." He mumbled, "what? You're being too quiet, Skeppy," Bad said worryingly, "Actually, uhm, we can talk about this later. So any-" "No! This sounds important, I promise whatever it is I will support you through it,"

"Okay fine, so you know what a crush is right?" "Yeah, Skeppy im not a toddler you know."

"Well I kinda have one?"

Bad stayed quiet, "oh! I uh, didn't expect that one. Uh, who is the lucky lady?"

They both stayed quiet.

"Well, I wouldn't say lady," Skeppy tried hinting to him, "Oh! Ohh," Bad began to think, "So what's his name?" "What? Your not surprised?" Skeppy said to him, "about what? Did I do something wrong?"

"I- just, nevermind,"

"Ooh! Can I guess who it is?" Bad asked, "Oh uh, sure. Go for it," "so it's a boy, right?" "Yep," "is it somebody I know?" "Well, yes I think you guys know eachother well,"

Bad thought for a moment, "Is it... Someone in the idots?" "Ew, no. I would never like any of those idiots like that,"

"Skeppy this is hard! Tell me a letter or maybe even a color he likes," "No! That would just give them away!" "Okay, okay, fine. Is someone who plays minecraft?" "Yes, you're getting close," "Hm, how big is their channel?" "I'd say it's decent,"

"You have a crush on Dream??" "No! Bad you seriously can't tell?" "No of course I can't tell- oh wait hold on give me a second,"

"Does their name have a B in it?" "Maybe," Skeppy's heart began to beat faster, he couldn't believe he was actually doing this right now.

"Hm, B..." It was so obvious now, Skeppy was shocked that he still didn't know.

"Is it... Me?"

Skeppy then muted in the teamspeak, he had to take a deep breath. This felt like a dream, he quickly unmuted.

"Wait is it actually me?" Skeppy stayed quiet, "Wait Skeppy you better be serious," he pulled up his stream and looked at the chat, it was freaking out. He didn't know what to say.

"Uh," he mumbled, "Skeppy? You there?" He then left the teamspeak.

He watched Bad's stream, waiting for his response, "well, I didn't expect that, uhm," he muted his mic and continued to play throughout the rest of the stream. He skipped every dono asking about it, Skeppy began to get tired, until he heard his voice on the stream. "Should I call him?"

Idk how to finish this IM SORRY PRETEND THEY START DATING THEN BOOM END STORY