Locker Room

Prompt: Skeppy forgets his phone in the locker room, and when bad and him go together one of them confesses to the other.

500+ words

Fluff

---

Bad walked out the classroom, it was finally summer break. His classmates were probably going to be out partying while he was studying for college. He took out his phone and texted his mom, I'll be home in 30 minutes, gonna be at the park for a little bit.

He started walking to the park, it wasn't very far from his school but it still took him a few minutes. "Bad! Wait up!" The only person he liked in this school called out, also known as Skeppy. "Oh hey, I'm just going to the park. Wanna come?" "Sure!"

They sat at a bench, talking about college and what books they read. But one thing sat at the back of his mind, does he like me back? Bad had a crush on him ever since middle school now. Skeppy was the only person who understood him, that is what made Bad like him so much. "Shoot!" Skeppy shot up from the bench, "I forgot my phone in my locker, I'll be right back!" He started running back, "W-wait Skeppy!" Bad wobbled up, "I'll come with you hold on a second,"

He ran after Skeppy, eventually catching up, "Sorry," Skeppy looked down, "it's alright, you just startled me,"

They arrived back at the school and headed towards the locker room. Bad looked at his watch, around 2 hours have passed. He sighed remembering what he told his mom but he was sure she wouldn't mind. "Okay, sorry for making you run all this way," Skeppy apologized kneeling down and opening his locker, "oh, it's no problem. I don't mind,"

Skeppy got up and put his phone in his pocket, "okay! Ready to go?" "H-hold on a second," Bad replied, blushing. They were alone together, so he had to make a move before he hit the books.

"Skeppy, I-" "I like you too," Bad looked up to him, "you do?" "Yep!" He sat down on the floor, looking up at Bad.

Bad sat down next to him not so long after he did. Skeppy put his hand under Bad's chin, and pulled him in, "W-wait Skeppy," he stopped, "I'm sorry, I really got to get home. My mom is gonna kill me," Bad got up, leaving the other boy embarrassed. "Yep," Skeppy croaked.

Bad stopped, "Actually, I have a little time I guess," "o-oh it's fine, you can go if you want to I'm not forcing or anything!" He replied. Bad walked back to him, sitting back down. They both sat in silence, waiting for the other to say something.

Bad leaned in and kissed his cheek, making Skeppy's face flush red. "I'm sorry! That was sudden of me to do that," "it's okay! No worries,"

"So, when did you first know you liked me?" Bad asked him, "oh, like maybe a year ago?" Bad looked at him, his hair looked soft. Without hesitation he put his hand in his hair, "w-what are you doing?" Skeppy said, "your hair is soft,"

Skeppy layed down on his lap, "wanna go on a date sometime?" Bad looked at him, "sure," he smiled

---

I was gonna write more but I wanna write another one lmao