Singers

Prompt: Skeppy and Bad (I'll be using their real names in this one though) are singers and yeah it's basically an au

1700+ words

Fluff

---

Zak was always trying to boost his career of singing. He was really good, but never got any recognition. But one day it all changed when the famous singer Darryl asked him to collab with him. Like anyone would do he accepted, he did get some hate, but most feedback was everyone being really supportive.

I have no idea who this Zak person is, but he's really good at singing! My children already love him :) -DaisyG1986

Why would Darryl collab with a nobody? -DemonKiller2004

Omg they sing together so cutely! #ishipit <3 -ocean_lover1000

They collabed a few more times, and eventually they talked everyday.

Their career boomed, and they were known for being bff's.

And that's how their friendship formed.

-~•°

"Zaakkk!" Darryl shouted, their concert was just starting. "Hold on! This stupid skirt won't get on, do we even have to wear these?" He whined, for this performance the fans decided what they had to wear, and they decided to have them wear pastel skirts. Zak never wore them before, and he was honestly quite embarresed. "Can you come in and help me?" He groaned, "No! Just try your best! We have to get going," Darryl responded. He looked at the clock on the wall, and before realizing he was getting pulled into the dressing room, "Z-Zak! I don't know how to help! I've never done this before, just put it on like you do with pants," he said closing his eyes, "I'm not naked you know, I just don't know which way to put it on," he said, Darryl looked up, "Zak, that's not the skirt," he looked into his eyes, "it's not?" "It's not. That's a wig," Zak looked back down, "Oh," Darryl began to look around, "where's the real skirt?" Zak shrugged his shoulders, "Fine, just wear pants. I honestly don't care anymore," Darryl began to walk out towards the stage, and stepped on something. A pastel blue skirt sat on the floor, "Oh my goodness," he mumbled. Zak giggled quietly, as the skirt was being thrown towards him. After he finished changing they got out onto the stage, and began to sing.

-~•°

"You did a great job, Zak," Darryl said to him as he changed in the dressing room, Zak waited outside. "You too, the skirt was definitely unnecessary though," he replied. "I liked it, and I thought it looked cute on you," Darryl tried to flirt, "Wow you're so good at flirting," Zak said sarcastically, "I'm not flirting! I think it just looked good on you," he shouted as he walked out of the dressing room, Zak rolled his eyes and smiled.

"So what do you wanna eat? I'm starving," Zak groaned, they argued on what to eat, and they decided on the Chinese restaurant across the street from their house. They are roommates, so they do basically everything together. Once they even showered together, but we don't talk about that.

After driving they arrived at the restaurant, it was a small one so they hoped not many people would recognize them. The waiter was a real nice girl, and even asked them for autographs. After about an hour they left and went to their house. After settling down they went to bed, Zak went onto his phone to check up on some things but saw his Twitter blowing up. After clicking on it he saw tons of pictures of him and Darryl (aaa almost wrote Bad lmao) wearing skirts. But one thing caught his eye.

Darryl x Zak confirmed? Are they on a date? Attachment: 1 photo
10,035 comments 4,726 retweets 12,358 likes

He was surprised, they weren't on a date- were they? He brushed it off, and kept on scrolling. But everything was about it. He eventually got tired and turned off his phone, laying down he began to think,