Chapter 2: Sucs to B-Us and Flies; Breakfast or Friend?

A Week Later

Boys Dorm

Ben's Room

The Boys Dorm was located in the far corner of the academy, next to the Girls Dorm. Ben's room was a single bed room, living room quarters, kitchen and bathroom. The alarm clock went off as she slammed the alarm off. He groaned as he finally got up, groaning with his hair messed up; he was dressed in a white T-shirt and black sweatpants, but the Omnitrix was still on his left wrist, considering it couldn't be removed only three ways: if his hand was chopped off, special alien tech designed to remove it, or his immediate death.

He scooted off the bed he was in as he sat up, and stretched out the kinks in his back. He looked around as he took in his new room. The bags had not been unpacked but the room looked pretty good. He was lucky the place wasn't something out of a horror film; otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to sleep at all.

After he had cleaned up, he dressed in uniform and walked out the hallway, preparing for the day for school. As he walked down the halls, he saw the other boys leaving for the school house as well. As he looked at them, he couldn't help but smirk at this change of pace. Most of the male monsters he had seen were all in their true forms. They had probably been half asleep as they ran around, getting ready for the day ahead of them.

'At least they don't pick a fight with one another,' he smirked as he pulled his backpack on his shoulders. 'Good thing they don't go for each other's throats like that Saizou guy. At least not that I know of.'

Thirty Minutes Later

A week had passed since the incident involving Saizou and the rumor mill had kept spinning wild tales about it. It would appear that a demonic aura like Moka-sama's wasn't one that could be ignored. Also, Ben was said to be able to turn into a strange western monster that nobody had ever seen or heard of before. A four eyed and four armed red beast that could match Saizou's strength. They suspected that he'd been the one to defeat Saizou so fantastically, but Ben knew the truth.

'Like they would believe me,' thought Ben. 'Moka was the one who finished him off. I just took him down because he started to get back up.'

Thinking about his friend's dark side freaked Ben out a bit. Even if she was completely and utterly hot, Ben knew not to mess with a woman like that. She could snap him like a twig easily, Omnitrix or none. However, Moka was the only person in the entire school who knew he was human. She was also the only person who knew about the Omnitrix. It still fascinated her that a device like that existed. Her friend could turn into any number of aliens whose DNA was housed in it. It made her rethink of the existence of intelligent life beyond Earth, and she herself wanted to explore space after hearing of Ben's adventures in the past.

Ben felt that it was a little ironic at how all the students, and faculty members here were monsters disguised as humans. He was a human trying to pass of as a monster who was disguised as a human. The Omnitrix could help him convince others he wasn't human, but with so many forms to choose from, he may cause a lot of confusion.

Ben actually became a better wielder of the Omnitrix over the years. He found out how it worked, though not as perfectly as he would've intended. He still couldn't find the Master Code, which would allow him to switch into alien form at will or switch between them without needing to change back to human form. So far, the Omnitrix's full potential was still a mystery to him. He hadn't unlocked any new alien forms since 5 years ago, but he knew the Omnitrix could absorb alien DNA.