Chapter 5: Revenge of the Fan Girls; Songs of Love, Destruction, and Protection

Here is the next chapter sorry for the long wait.

Chapter 5: Revenge of the Fan Girls; Songs of Love, Destruction, and Protection

The Next Weekend

Youkai Forests

In the dark and twisted trees of Youkai's forest, a familiar individual was walking through. It was Moka, or rather, the Inner Moka, who strolled through. She wore what appeared to be a black under armor tank top that clung to her mature chest rather nicely, and a pair of white sweatpants as well as a pair of sports sneakers. However, if she had noticed, Grey Matter was crawling up one of the trees. He hopped from one extended branch to the other, doing his best to hide from her as best as possible. He jumped towards one long extended branch, and successfully landed there, scurrying over to the thick trunk of the tree.

He hid behind it, with his ear to the trunk, if he had any. But hten amazing, jumped off towards the ground, as soon as the spot he stood formerly, was splintered into a billion pieces.

Appearing there, was Inner Moka, in a powerful stomp position, and looking at Grey Matter's falling form. She smirked at his little retreatin form, nad jumped right after him. However, Grey Matter tapped the Omnitrix symbol on his back, and changed into Stinkfly, flying away as fast as he could from her. As she landed gracefully on the ground, she took off after the insectoid alien, jumping from tree trunk to tree trunk, catching up with the fast bug flyer.

When Moka-sama had caught up on one tree, Stinkfly turned around, and he shot out three goop blasts straight at her when she landed on a massive tree trunk. However, Moka-sama swatted them away with his left arm, amazingly disintegrating from her aura no doubt. The third shot snug onto her foot, nearly trapping her in one spot.

She grunted, still stuck to the tree, "Dammit."

Stinkfly saw that as he charged forward, his claws sharped out, but flew in midair. He then touched the symbol, and changed into Fourarms. He landed gruffly on the ground, and dug into the dirt, tearing out a huge chunk of land, holding it up above him. And with all his might, he threw it as hard as he could right at his intended target: Moka-sama. However, she broke free of the goop, and jumped forward, meeting the rock head on. She flipped in the air, circling like a ballerina in the air… and delivered a devastating drill kick into the rock, pulverizing it without even hurting her.

Fourarms gulped, "Did not see that coming."

Moka-sama launched herself on one of the rocks that was large enough to stand on. With one powerful jump forward, the rock began to crack with tremendous energy, until it exploded, causing the force of the explosion to throw her straight towards the Tetramand.

Fourarms saw Moka-sama being rocketed towards him, and then lifted both his left arms as she prepared for a kick. She kicked the hands, connecting as his arms were pushed back, but didn't buckle from the strength. He tossed Moka away, as she came to the ground, but flipped as she landed on her feet, crouched like an animal. She smirked at the show of strength, but noticed a flash of green, preparing as to what form he'd take next. Probably that dinosaur creature, Humongousaur.

Until suddenly, shards of green crystal shot towards her direction. So she jumped-dodged out of the way, and shot up to her feet in a battle stance. However, she didn't take into effect that the crystal flattened and spread, making a sort of makeshift ice skate trail. She didn't get it at all, until she saw Diamondhead skating towards her. Apparently she learned that these Petro Sapiens could skate on their own crystals like ice. Diamondhead pulled out one of the crystal spikes from his back, as it grew into a sword of katana build. He immediately took a swing at her, only she flip dodged away from it. However, the tip of the blade slightly scratched the surface of her stomach on her shirt, cutting open a hole in her shirt. As she landed on her feet, she noticed the hole in her shirt, exposing her navel.