Chapter 20: Fire vs Omnitrix; the Power of Friendship pt2

You will hate me after this...

Chapter 20: Fire vs Omnitrix; the Power of Friendship pt2

With the Others

Kuyou attacked the three girls that charged at him. Gwen set up a shield, as Kuyou unleashed a flame wheel at them. The heat was pretty intense, as Gwen opened up the top when the flames died down a bit, as Kurumu flew upward. She charged at Kuyou, slashing and swiping at him, while dodging at him in the air. Kuyou shot out fire blasts to hit her, but it was no avail, as she effortlessly dodged them.

However, he shouted, "I barely even feel any attack at all! Give me a break with all this Friends Sticking Together nonsense." He then fired another barrage of flame wheels at her, as he continued to shout, "Monsters and Humans are enemies! And they always will be!"

"You're just a closed-mind bigot," Kurumu shouted, as she circled around for another attack, "Monsters and Humans can become friends! We're proof of that!"

"Heh! Not for long!" He said as he fired another blast that got lucky as it nicked her wing badly as she came crashing down on the roof.

She winced a little as he strolled up to her and smirked, "You were the one they sent to stop me? How pathetic."

She shook her head, "Not beat you. Distract you." She then looked back to the shield, as both Gwen and Yukari stood side by side, ready for an attack, as Kurumu shouted, "OKAY GUYS, NOW!"

The shield died down, as Gwen and Yukari shot forth playing cards and energy beams that surrounded the Fox Demon. They began to circle him, as Yukari explained, "That's a concealment trap. It's designed specifically to hold you at bay."

Kuyou chuckled, "Nice try..." and swiped his tail at the cards, burning them "But it'll do you no good!"

Gwen smirked, "That was only the first part."

Then suddenly, the cards merged with the energy surrounding him, as it flew upward, into spears of sorts. They fired right at the Fox Demon, piercing him, as he howled in pain, and was surrounded by a shield. He struggled to break free, as he shouted, "No! There's no way that a bunch of weaklings like you could possibly imprison me. I am superior and I am the law and justice of this school!"

Kurumu regrouped with them, as she asked, "How long's that gonna hold him?"

"Long enough for Moka to finish," Gwen answered.

Yukari sighed, "I just hope the others are doing better against Malware."

Back with Malware

Kevin and Gin were giving the Mechamorph the smack down of its life. With Kevin's exo-armor, and Gin's speed, the Mechamorph was having a difficult time trying to take down one opponent after the other. Gin's speed made it hard to pinpoint a target, and allowed the Earth Loboan creature to swipe at him. The damage wasn't high, but it was becoming rather difficult to at least heal up rather quickly. That much was done, he finally got them both when they tried to attack him from behind. On his back formed a massive cannon barrel, and fired at them both. Then the shot sent the two skidding on the ground, and smashed to the side.

The two tried to get back up, but the Viral Mechamorph fired a barrage of staples, pinning them both to the ground. Malware made his way to them, as he readied his blasters, "Checkmate, fools."

But then a barrage of ice spikes shot at him, causing him to miss his targets. He turned around, and saw Mizore, freezing her hands into claws, as he scowled, "It's just Check for now." Mizore said and charged right at him.

Malware fired at her, but she iced her feet to allow herself to slip and slide, dodging the blasts easily. She stopped, as she slammed her hand on the ground, freezing stalagmites towards Malware as he hopped out of the way. He skidded to a halt, and fired again at her; she formed an ice shield just in time, as she then fired a barrage of ice spikes at him. He opened a hole in his torso, allowing them to past through him. She then froze up an ice club, and swiped it at his midsection. But he saw the attack and separated his upper torso, allowing it to pass, and reformed himself. The two stood ready for another attack, but just as Malware gloated, "You and the others fail to see the point of all this. Tennyson was the only one who could stop me. And just like him, the rest of you are already dea..."

But he didn't get a chance to finish his sentence, as Mizore pulled out her lollipop. And then blew a fierce snow icy wind in front of him. He tried to charge forward, but the front of him began to ice over, as he slowly but surely made his way to her. Until finally, he stopped a moment, kneeling on the ground.

Mizore stopped for a moment, as she scowled at him, "Ben isn't dead yet. And we won't give you the chance to grab his Omnitrix."

"I fail to see any future of that happening," Malware requited, and shot his fist into the roof. And then suddenly, a massive barrage of Techno-Organic pillars shot right at her, smacking into her as she faltered to the ground. She slowly tried to get up, but then felt a humming barrel pressed on to the top of her head. She went wide eye with fear, as she slowly looked up, and saw Malware aiming at her.

He chuckled, as his barrel began to charge, "This fight is over."

"Damn right, it is," Moka-sama suddenly shouted, as she double drive kicked him away. She landed gracefully, but staggered a bit, as Malware began to reform himself.

When the girls got back to Ben, Kurumu looked to Ben, who hadn't moved an inch. She looked to Deshiko, and asked, "What's wrong? Why isn't Ben...?"

"She's done all she can right now," Deshiko replied. "Now all we can do is just wait."

The girls looked fearful to Ben, and now back to Moka, whom seemed to now go into the fight with Malware. Unaware that the Omnitrix was acting rather erratic, with the lens going from yellow ow to red back and forth in an alarming gesture. "Warning system error, twin foreign DNA codes have been detected, unable to properly analyze. Warning, incompatible DNA code has been detected within Omnitrix bearer's body. Safety protocols activated, now extracting unknown blood samples."

End of chapter....

So this was the shortest chapter in history in my story, I haven't updated because I didn't have access to my computer, my update was planned to be at least another week from now but I figured I would mess with you guys by giving this ridiculously short chappie, I am so evil aren't I....