Chapter 22: A Jolt from the Past; Who do you Trust? Pt.2

Pic is about "Attack on titan" and snickers ...

Chapter 22: A Jolt from the Past; Who do you Trust? Pt.2

Kevin's Garage

The Megawatt was laughing insanely as it was flying everywhere in the garage. It shot itself into every electronic thing inside which caused them to spark and short circuit.

"What's it doing!?" Kurumu yelled in startled fear while covering herself from the sparks that all the electronics were giving off.

"He's going on a frenzy!" Kevin yelled in anger at seeing his precious gear being ruined by the little electric devil who was still laughing playfully. He touched the ground and turned his body to stone before he tried to catch the vile thing.

"Let's give him a hand," Gwen said urgently, as her hands lit up with mana, before she fired them as she tried to blast the Megawatt out of the air. But it was flying around too fast for her to get a direct hit.

"Megawatt, stop!" Yukari yelled suddenly, as the Megawatt suddenly stopped on a shelf and was looking at her curiously, as Kevin and Gwen stopped their pursuit of it.

"You're causing trouble and my friends want to get rid of you because they say you're too dangerous. But I think you just don't know right from wrong and need help to learn. Please stop your rampage and come back to me," She said gently as she didn't want her new friend to be an enemy, and who would have to be imprisoned and sent away like Kuyou was.

When she first saw him, she thought he was a cute little guy that could be her own friend like how Ship was to Moka. Now her friends were saying he was a dangerous being that had to be taken down and she didn't want that. The Megawatt just stared at Yukari with curiosity and what seemed like confusion to what she was saying. Ben, Kevin and Gwen knew why the reason why. Another problem with Megawatts was that not only did they not know right from wrong but they didn't have much of an understanding for the human language. They would understand sign language or body signs better and unfortunately none of them knew much about that.

Sadly for Yukari the Megawatt suddenly started laughing manically again before it lit up and shot into the Techadon Robot and brought it to life as it activated.

Chromastone grumbled, "Why does this happen to me?"

"Oh crap," Kevin said in discomfort, as he was not looking forward to fight his merchandise. The Techadon was what he was going to sell to pay for the parts for his car. But now with they were going to have to fight it and if he knew Ben then he was going totally wreck it.

"I got this one," Chromastone said before he charged in, only for the Techadon robot to suddenly sucker punch him and sent him crashing against the wall.

"BEN!" Kurumu and Mizore said in worry, before they both charged at the robot. Kurumu grew her wings and claws while Mizore grew her ice claws.

"Take this you overgrown wind-up toy!" Kurumu said as she flew up to the Techadon and avoided a swinging punch.

Before she swung her claws to cut him apart, but the moment her claws made contact sparks flew out as they were unable to break through its armor. At that moment, she reared her hand back in pain as she felt like her nails were almost going to break from it. Unfortunately for Kurumu, her distraction by the pain left an opening. As the Techadon's Y helmet began to glow before firing a laser that hit her dead on, and knocked her down before it fired again.

Mizore stepped in front of Kurumu and made a wall of ice that blocked the laser. But she was having trouble keeping it up as it just kept up its attack, and was threatening to breach her defense.