Chapter 7: The Peeping Howler; Wolf vs. Wolf

So guys how have you been liking this story so far? I really need an answer I got like no comments on it, and like 50 something comments and almost 90 votes on my other story( Embracing your inner Demon) so its hard to see if anybody really likes this story or not...

Chapter 7: The Peeping Howler; Wolf vs. Wolf

The Next Day

Youkai Game Field

After school, the girls went to the field to watch Ben play soccer…with himself. It wasn't so hard once he changed into another cute looking alien form known as Ditto. They all looked identical and there were 10 of them, 5 on each side. Luckily, colored arm bands made sure that the Dittos could tell which was on which side.

"Block him!" one of the Dittos shouted as another one of them got the ball closer to the net.

"I got him!" the goalie called as he prepared himself.

"Try to catch this!" the Ditto with the ball grinned as he kicked the ball as hard as he could. The Ditto goalie couldn't get to it in time and the goal was made.

"GOOOOAAALLLL!" the kicker Ditto and his team cheered as they crowded together in celebration.

"Yahoohoo! Go Ben! All of you!" Kurumu smiled as she waved her arms.

"Um…which one are we cheering for?" asked Moka in confusion. All the Dittos looked alike to her so she wasn't sure who to cheer for. The colored armbands, which were blue and red, didn't help matters much either.

After the small game was done, Moka had met up with Ben once he had changed back. She acted rather shy around him, as she asked, "Um, Ben? Can I... suck your blood?" But before he could answer her, she had run up to him and locked him in a gentle embrace.

"Um, Moka, could you…? Ack!" he started to protest, but it was too late. She sank her fangs into his neck, drawing out a little blood from it.

After she was done, she pulled away, cupping her face, as she blushed crimson, "Wow, Ben. As always, your blood so so yummy. I think I'm hooked on it."

Ben groaned, feeling a bit drained than normal, "Yeah, maybe the story to write once we join the Newspaper Club is American Exchange student dies of Anemia."

"Ben!" Kurumu called out, as she pounced at him, getting him in another face/chest press, as she clung to him, "Todays the first day we all join in the Newspaper Club. And I'm so happy that I get to be in it with you!" she cradled his head to her bosom, like a loving mother. Though in her case, this was more of a smothering than a sigh of affection.

As Ben proved it when his muffling pleas kept going unheard of, 'Mmmm… AAAHH! NEED AIR!'

"That's unfair, Kurumu! Stop it," Yukari appeared and pleaded, "I joined the club, too. So give me a chance with Ben!"

She ran up, attempting to glomp Ben, "Sorry, but no." But Kurumu pulled him away before either Yukari or Moka could pull him back.

As she did so, Ben continued to be smothered by the marshmallows he was placed in, as he clawed out the air and muffled out, "Sherioushly… need.. air…"

Kurumu smirked at the two, but more at Moka, as she silently declared, 'I'm not giving up. Ben's my Destined Partner, and the bond between us will grow stronger by being in this club together.' She glared daggers at Moka, who seemed to return the glare with sparks, 'I'm not about to share him with you, Moka. He'll fall in love with me, and you'll just be an afterthought.'