Chapter 13: Strengths to the Test; The Rath of Ben

You gave me my votes now u get another chapter :D

Chapter 13: Strengths to the Test; The Rath of Ben

Ben's Dorm Room

Moka was over in his room, helping him out making a special Japanese lunch for the American student. While they were working on it, Ben noticed Moka, wearing an apron. She was wearing a loose black shirt that exposed her cleavage, as well as the rosary seal, and a black miniskirt, but it all paled in comparison with the apron look. In truth, he may have seen his mom wear one when she was working on a meal, but with Moka… she made it look good.

Moka caught him looking at her, and looked away, as she blushed a little, and giggled, "C'mon, Ben. Stop looking at me like that. It's embarrassing."

Ben shook his head, as he gulped, "Sorry about that. Got a bit distracted." The two just had an awkward laugh to one another, as they prepared to finish the meal.

Afterwards, they sat down, along with Ship eating a bowl full of batteries, and ate together. As they ate, Ben just had to wonder, eating together like this, just the two of them, with no one else around. 'Isnt this like how a couple usually spend their time together,' he thought to himself, but shook his head, as he sighed, 'Keep dreaming, Ben. face the facts: the only way she's intimate with you is when she sucks your blood. Either one.'

But his thoughts turned towards the Inner Moka… the supposed real Moka. On their supposed mock-date, they had actually spent an entire day together, without the other killing the former. It was really odd though, the Inner Moka didn't really like to socialize with anyone. Maybe she thought of it as a sign of weakness; that the more time she spent out, the more… normal she'd be. like she and the Outer Moka started merging together as one. As he ate the rice, he kind of had to wonder, the whole time at Youkai with the silver-haired Moka, with the heart and kindness of the Outer Moka. Would that be so bad? He shook his head just trying to shake it out; the last thing he needed to do was mull over that the rest of his high school life.

"Ben?" Moka asked, snapping him out of his train of thought, as she asked, "Is something wrong?"

He shook his head, "Oh no, it's nothing. Just clueless boy thoughts." He then took another bite, but then cocked an eyebrow as he looked to the rice, "Um… Moka? The rice. Is it supposed to taste like herbs?"

Moka blushed in embarrassment, as she giggled nervously, "Sorry about that. Don't forget, regular water drains me, so I added a few herbs and spices to the water. It made it easier for me to handle, and made the rice taste better."

Ben smirked at that, "You got that right."

As they ate, Moka seemed a bit worried, as she asked, "Ben?" His attention was to her, as she asked, "The other me, the Real Moka… I think she might be mistaken when she thinks you're weak."

Ben sighed, as he decided to clarify, "Moka, I already explained it ot her, even though she believes different…"

"I think you have a very strong will when it comes to your aliens," Moka finished, almost blushing right at him. "I mean, from what you told the Inner Me, if you stay in Alien form for more than ten minutes, you'll begin to get possessed by that alien's personality." But then she looked at him, amazed, "But you said once you gained control on that. Even if it was only for a few extra minutes."

Ben bashfully shrugged, "Well, um… I had help from my cousin."

Then Moka reached out, holding his hand with hers, and smiled, "You have friends who can help with that. Even when your family's not around."