Louis Tomlinson short story part 4.

You found yourself tumbling to the ground right after you heard Louis's voice. 

"Are you okay?" Liam asked whilst running over to you. 

You shook your head and buried your face in his chest. 

Suprisingly, he didn't push you away or anything... he just held you as you watched Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn beat up the peverted dudes. 

"LADS! THAT'S ENOUGH! YOU MIGHT KILL THEM!" Liam shouted whilst standing up. 

Everyone stopped except Louis who would connecting his fist to one of the guy's face repeatly. 

"LOUIS STOP!" Harry shouted whilst pulling the older boy back. He tried to push Harry away but Zayn and Niall stopped him. 

He finally calmed down and came over to you before ripping off the tape, and untying the ropes. He then took off his jacket and drapped it over your shoulders. Finally he picked you up bridal style and headed back to the hotel. The car ride was quiet and short, you were starting to feel really nervous because they boys kept eyeing you. As soon as you guys entered the hotel room the boys left you and Louis alone.

"Are you crazy?!" He shouted as soon as he put you down. 

You frowned and cross your arms. 

"Yes I am, problem?" You retorted.

He glared at you and ran his hands through his beautiful brown hair. 

"What made you think that you can go out wearing that in this weather!?" He exclaimed. 

"Why do you care." You muttered.

"Because you're my wife! I have to look out for you! You're lucky the lads and I were walking past!" He spat. 

"I'M SO SORRY LOUIS, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU ACTUALLY SAW ME AS YOUR WIFE! DISPITE THE WAY YOU TREATED ME THIS MORNING!" You screamed.

His eyes soften and his face dropped. Suddenly he was quiet. 

"That's what I thought." You mumbled before walking into the bathroom and slamming the door shut. 

As you emerged from the bathroom, there was no sign of Louis. Guess he got pissed and left... you thought. But his suitcases were still there, so maybe he just went for a walk.   You sighed and ran a brush through your hair before wiping off your make-up and changing into your pjs. Even though it's only 4:30pm, you were getting a bit tired, probably because from the drama for the past few days. 

You decided to take a nap so you tucked yourself in bed and attempted to fall asleep. However just as you were about to close your eyes, something grabbed your attention. 

It was under Louis's pillow. Being the curious girl you are, you lifted the pillow up and retrieved the item, which happens to be a note with your name on it. 

Dear (Y/N), 

I'm sorry I've been a terrible husband. I know what I did this morning was wrong, but I didn't want the boys to think I fell for you, because I know they will tease me. However I realized I did fall for you... in fact.. I fell hard. When I saw those guys touching you I wanted to kill them so bad.. i'm sorry. So, to make it up, please meet me on top of the eiffel tower tonight @ 7? I promise it will be the most magical night of your life. 

Yours truly, 

Louis. 

You felt a smile stretched accross your face as you re-read the part " i fell for you " over and over and over and over and over again. 

Finally you glanced at the clock.

4:45pm.

You sighed and grabbed your suitcase before trying on multiple outfits. Finally you decided on a blue draped chiffon blouse with white tights and a pair of cream colored TOMS. After curling your hair to perfection, you applied your usual make-up and clasped a random charm bracelet around your wrist. 

6:45pm. 

Wow.. time passes by really fast. 

You grabbed your purse and made your way towards the eiffel tower... excited to see what your husband has planned.