Best Friend's Best Friend -Part 1

A/N: I WAS THINKING OF WRITING A LOUIS TOMLINSON FANFICTION BASED ON THIS IMAGINE. TELL ME IF I SHOULD? THANKS! Xx. 

-------------------------------------------------

(LOUIS'S POV) 

-flashback-

"Babe, you're gonna make it through this." I spoke softly as I watched the doctor carry her into the operation room. 

 She smiled and held out her hand for me. 

I gradually took it whilst a tear escaped my eye. 

She gave it a reassuring squeeze before letting go.

The lads and I waited for 2 hours, hoping the results would be positive. 

Finally the light went off, and the doctors came out. 

"Mr. Tomlinson, I'm sorry. Her cancer has completely took over, and is at a very unstable condition. We tried to operate on her but nothing helped." 

My heart started beating rapidly as I clutched the doctor's collar, pulling him closer to me. 

"Please do something! I can't loose her!" I begged. 

He sighed and shook his head.

"I'm sorry... we've tried our best." 

------------------ 

"Babe..." She whispered weakly. 

I took a shaky breath before taking her hand in mine. 

"Don't be so upset... we both knew this day would come when the doctor diagnosed me in this disease." 

"I don't want you to go." I told her.

She shook her head and brought her hands up to my face, caressing it slowly.

"I love you." 

I watched as a tear escaped her eyes. I let out a small sob and nodded.

"I love you too baby." 

She giggled a little and wiped away my tears.

"C'mon, I wanna see my baby smile." She cooed. 

I couldn't help but let out a silly laugh. She sighed deeply and patted my hand.

"Now, I'm only giving you about a month to be upset over this. I'll be watching you, and you better be living happily." 

I didn't reply, I just continued to sob whilst planting kisses on the back of her hand. 

"C'mon Louis." 

My lips twitched upwards as I watched my beautiful girlfriend blow me a kiss.

"You have to stay strong, and move on. Don't keep dwelling over this. Thanks for making me the happiest girl on earth, you're the best boyfriend anyone can ask for, and whoever marries you in the future, should be as happy as I am now. I'm glad I got a chance to be with you. " 

"I promise you I will." I croaked.

She smiled and nodded. 

"I'm tired... I'm gonna take a small nap." and with that, the machine went flatline. 

- end of flashback -

"Niall, you seriously have to stop. I'm trying to sleep." 

"But Zayn! I'm bored!" Niall whined. 

"We're landing in 10 minutes, so might as well get up." Liam told him. 

"Hey lads, have you noticed how down Lou has been?" Harry's husky voice asked. 

"Well..Eleanor just left him like that... How do you expect him to be?" Zayn responded. 

( A/N : NO HATE . I LOVE ELEANOR & LOUIS TOGETHER! <3 ) 

"Well.. that was 2 months ago...." Niall trailed off.

"Lads, I'm sitting right here." I aforementioned without opening my eyes. 

I heard a shuffle before the seat dipped. 

 "C'mon boobear, get up. We have to go visit my best friend today!" Harry chirped. 

"I don't wanna visit anyone." 

(Y/N'S POV)

"(Y/N)! How have you been?!" Anne asserted as she embraced me in a hug. 

"I've been great! What about you?" I squealed as I entered the flat.

"Same thing love! But I need some help fixing dinner, do you think you can help?" 

"Sure! What are we making?" I asked.

"Tacos!" 

I smiled and followed her into the kitchen. She obtained some taco shells,  ground beef, diced onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, and taco seasoning.  Just as we were about to start putting it together, the doorbell rang. 

"I'll get it." Anne announce before ambling towards the door. 

Moments later, I heard a familiar husky voice.

Without even thinking about it, my feet carried me to the living room where everyone was exchanging hugs. 

"HARRY!" 

His eye lit up like a Christmas tree as he embraced me in a hug. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he spun me around. 

"(Y/N)! I've missed you so much!" His raspy voice spoke. 

"I missed you too!" 

"(Y/N) I want you to meet the rest of One Direction, Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Louis."  He introduced. 

"It's great to finally meet you guys!" I chirped as I embraced all of them in a hug. Liam, Zayn, and Niall engulfed me in a group hug whilst Louis stood there. 

I smiled and opened my arms for him to join, but he just smiled slightly and walked into the guest bedroom. 

"Forget him.. he's just upset about girlfriend." Liam told me. 

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. 

I had to admit, I was a bit hurt when Louis rejected my hug. I actually really liked him. Sure we've never talked in real life before, but I really like him, the way he laughs, his randomness, and how funny he is. 

"Maybe we should do something to cheer him up." I suggested.