Take A Bullet.

(YOUR POV)

"Oh my gosh did you just see that unicorn?! It's so colorful!" Kammy slurred, stumbling into my arms and giggling. 

She's been drinking for the past 3 hours because she got into a fight with her boyfriend. I haven't met this boy yet, but my fist is ready when I do. 

"Yes Kam, I did. It's a beautiful unicorn." It came out sarcastically, but she just giggled again and fell onto the pavement. 

I groaned. "C'mon Kam, a few more blocks, please don't make me carry you again." 

She shook her head and mumbled the name "Niall" a few times. 

I got back up and was about to give her a piggy back ride back to our apartment when a black range rover pulled up in front of us. 

"Kammy!" An irish accent rang. 

I whipped my head up and saw a cute blonde boy running towards us with a worried expression plastered on her face. 

maybe my fist is not ready... 

"What happened?" Another boy came up to us. He had brown hair and very gorgeous blue eyes. When we made eye contact, I could've sworn I saw it sparkle. 

"Which one of you is Niall?" 

The blonde boy raised his hand and mumbled something I couldn't understand. 

"What did you do to my best friend?" My voice was hard and cold. 

"We just got into a little disagreement." 

I cocked my eyebrow. "A little disagreement? Do you know how hard it is to pry a broken-hearted Kammy away from the bar?" 

"Okay love, please don't get angry at Niall, he's been through enough." The other boy said.

I glared at both of them and helped Kammy onto Niall's back.

"Just help me get her home."

**

"Niall." Kam mumbled, stirring around in her bed and pushing the towel I tired to place on her head away.

"Can I do it?" The Irish boy asked. 

I handed the towel to him and walked outside where the other boy was sitting with a bag on chips in his hands, and watching tv. 

"Sure, make yourself at home." I mumbled, snatching the remote control out of his hand and plopping down next to him. 

"Feisty, I like it!" He laughed, handing me some chips. 

I giggled, making him smile. 

"I'm Louis by the way." 

"(Y/N)" I replied, taking a handful of chips and shoving them in my mouth like there's no tomorrow. 

"Are you hungry?" Louis was trying to hide his laughter at my messy face, but hid it with a cough. 

"I'm starving, dealing with Kammy is hard work." 

He smiled. "How about I take you out for pizza? Niall and Kammy can use some alone time." 

As soon as he finished that sentence, we heard a loud thud in the bedroom. I quickly ran upstairs only to find the love birds making out and doing other stuff that is unspeakable. 

I covered my mouth and closed the door. 

"Yeah, I heard her talk about her love life, but I don't need to actually hear it, c'mon let's go eat." 

Louis's laughter filled the air again as I pulled him out to the nearest pizza place. 

**

"So what did Niall do?" 

Louis shrugged. "He is always making mistakes... and it seems like Kammy is always forgiving him and then dumping him, and stuff like that." 

I nodded and we continued to walk in silence. 

We had just finished dinner, and Louis suggested that we'd take a walk in the park. Claiming that he wanted the love birds to have a little more free time. Our hands were brushing against each other as we walked which sent a chill down my spine. 

Suddenly, a couple people ran up to us and started screaming. 

"Everybody, duck!" 

I looked around and saw everyone else screaming in terror. 

Louis grabbed my hand and pulled me behind a tree. We stood close to each other, covering our ears as the groups of gangs shot random people at the park. 

I felt tears welling up in my eyes and my lips trembling. Louis must've noticed because he held both my hands in his and pressed his lips softly to my forehead. 

"It's gonna be okay love. Just stay quiet okay?" 

I nodded and buried my face in his chest, listening to his rapid hearbeat. 

After what seemed like forever, we finally stood up and saw that the entire park was empty. There were a couple bodies on the gorund but they weren't dead. 

I quickly dialed 911 while Louis helped the injuried people up. A few seconds later, I heard Louis groan and when I turned, I couldn't believe my eyes. 

He was shot in the arm. 

** 

I stood outside the waiting room, impatiently pacing back and forth, and waiting for Louis to walk out. I felt my throat closing up and my nerves were all over the place. 

what if his injuries are serious? 

what if it affects his ability to move his arm?

When he finally did, I couldn't be any happier. I carefully gave him a hug and touched his injured arm. 

"Does it hurt?"

He smiled. "I'd take a bullet for you anyday! Literally." 

A blush appeared on my cheek. 

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

He shrugged. "I didn't feel it until someone grabbed my arm." 

I wanted to cry, but I swallowed my tears and touched his cheek.

"Thank you." 

He chuckled and slowly leaned in until our lips met for the very first time. He kissed me softly while holding my waist with his hand. 

"I'm sorry you got hurt Louis." I mumbled. 

"It's not your fault love, we can just blame Niall." He joked, making me smile and relieved that he was okay.

-------------------------

hi guys :) 

 i couldn't think of a way to end this . 

so i just did that... 

hope you liked it! 

and maybe give me some ideas on imagines 

i don't have much time left before school starts again and i have to be there for 11 hours a day .-.

comment? fan? vote? x