Because Of You. Part 5.

You woke up to the sound of a machine beeping. No matter how hard you tried to drown the sound out... it wouldn't stop. 

Your eyes slowly opened revealing a room with dull biege walls. Next to you on the bedpost was a heart monitor, and it was connected to a bunch of needles that was attached to your arms. Your body felt numb, like you've been paralyzed. Slowly, you scanned the room and your heartbeat started speeding up when you saw the figure sitting on the couch with his hands on his chin, and his elbow resting on the arm rest. 

Louis. 

He looked as if he hasn't slept in days, he had bags under is beautiful blue eyes. His usual glow on his face disappeared, and his hair was now lifeless with no volume. 

Your heart broke at the sight of your husband. He looked so tired, his face as pale as the walls in the room, and he had the most depressing look plastered on his face. 

"You're awake!" He exclaimed, snapping you out of your thoughts. 

You nodded and attempted to sit up, but as soon as you moved a shot of pain diffused all over your body, making you yelp in pain.

 Louis quickly rushed to your side and helped you. You smiled a little and layed back on the pillow. 

"I'll get the doctor." He said before rushing out. 

You sighed and fiddled with your fingers. 

Soon the doctor entered the room with a clipboard in his hand. He had a disapproving look on his face, which made you extra nervous. 

"Hi, I'm Dr. Cotlen." He introduced. 

"I'm (Y/N) Tomlinson." You replied. 

He nodded. 

"(Y/N),How did you get in that car accident?" He asked. 

You saw Louis cringing as those words filled his ears, like it was slicing him apart. 

"I was drunk... " You replied.

He nodded and quickly scribbled something down. 

"Well... your condition isn't bad, but it's not really good either. You have 2 broken ribs, a broken arm and leg. You have a few cuts on your faces and that's about it. They're not major injuries, but you still have to be careful. " He explained. 

You nodded and squeezed your eyes shut as the pain continued to roam your head. 

"One more thing..." He continued.

"Did you have any idea that you were 2 weeks pregnant?" He asked. 

You and Louis both narrowed your eyes at the man in the white lab coat.