Louis Tomlinson short story part 5.

15 minutes later, you reached the top of the eiffel tower where you found a table set up with candles and plates of food. Harry, Liam, and Zayn were standing by the table with aprons around their waist whilst Niall stood next to Louis with a guitar. Every one of them had a genuine smile plasted on their flawless faces. You returned one and Louis walked up to you before embracing you in a hug.

"I'm so glad you came." He whispered. 

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." You replied. 

He smiled and kissed your cheek before leading you to the table. Harry walked up to you guys and uncovered the plate of food consisted of stakes , mash potatoes, and rolls. 

"It looks amazing!" You exclaimed as Liam walked over with untensiles.

"Well.. tonight is all about you, and I will make it perfect." He said with a slight smirk in his voice.

You blushed and bit your lower lip. 

Zayn came over with two glasses of champagne and set them on the table before joining the rest of the boys by the railing of the tower. 

Louis raised it glass and you returned the gesture. 

"To us." He said .

"To us." You repeated before taking a sip of the fizzy liquid. 

Dinner was great, Louis would occasionally crack some jokes, or just be himself which usually lightens up the whole mood. You guys talked about everything and there wasn't one awkward moment.  After you guys finished eating, Louis got up from his seat and held out his hand. 

"May I have this dance?" He asked. 

You smiled and took his hand. 

Niall started strumming to "little things" as Louis's hands made their way around your waist.

You snaked yours around his neck and pulled him closer to you. Moments later the boys started singing softly as the two of you swayed back and forth. 

"You're beautiful." He whispered.

You blushed and smiled at the ground. 

"Thanks." You replied. 

He lifted your chin up with one finger, forcing you to gaze into his beautiful blue eyes.

"I'm sorry.... I've been a terrible husband... I should've treated you better an-" He started, but you cut him off by pressing your lips gentaly against his. He smiled into the kiss and pulled you closer to him as the kiss became a bit more heated. His swiped his tongue across your lower lip begging for an entrace, you granted access and your tongues battled. 

"Uh... just so you know.. that's not the appropiate thing to do when you're in public." Harry commented.

You giggled and buried your face in Louis's chest as he kissed your temple. 

"Do you forgive me?" He whispered. 

You pulled back so that you're face to face with him. 

"Louis... you just made this the best night of my life... " You said. 

He grinned in victory and pecked your lips again before resuming to your dance. You rested your head on his chest with a smile on your face. This is a side of Louis you've never seen before... and you can definatly get used to it. 

"(YN)?" Louis asked. 

"Mhhm.?" You hummed. 

"I love you." He whispered.

You smiled and cupped his cheek. 

"I love you too." You replied before colliding your lips.

"Oh... and guess what?" He whispered. 

"What?" You asked.

"Happy 2nd day anniversary!" He smirked. 

You cocked your eyebrow and giggled. 

Now...this is something you can get used to.