Louis Tomlinson short story part 1.

You were sitting in Biology just trying to finish up your notes until you felt something sticky on your hair. 

You turned around revealing a smirking Louis with a straw in his hand. 

"Stop it!" You whisper shouted before turning back around. 

A couple minutes later he blew another spitball at you.

"Stop." You repeated.

But he ignored you and kept spitting. 

Finally you exploded. 

" WOULD YOU STOP?!" You shouted. 

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?" He retorted. 

"Tomlinson, (Y/L/N), SIT DOWN!" Your teacher yelled. 

You glared at him once more before sitting back down. He mumbled something you couldn't make out, but you could careless. 

Louis Tomlinson... you guys have been enemies since the day you met. You hate him, and he hates you. But the funny thing is your moms are best friends. Which means you get to see him at your house often. However you try to avoid him... which doesn't seem to work because he loves to annoy you. With his friends Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn. After school you were about to go to work when your mom called. 

"Hello?" You asked.

"Honey, we have something to tell you... come home now. I already got you a day off for work." She informed. 

"Okay." You replied before turning around and walking towards your house. 

15 minutes later you finally made it home, but regonized a familiar figure standing by your door. After scanning him, you realized it was Louis. His stripe shirt and red pants. 

GREAT. You thought to yourself. 

"Oh good, both of you are here, come on in." Your mom said.

As soon as you walked in your eyes landed on Louis's parents and a huge box. You and Louis exchanged glances before returning your attention back to your parents. 

"Uh.. what is this?" You asked.

"You wanna tell them?" Your mom asked Louis's mom.

She nodded and gave you guys a slight smile.

"You're getting married." She stated.

"WHAT?" You and Louis exclaimed at the same time. 

"You're getting married to each other! Isn't that exciting?" Your mom squealed. 

"MOM! THAT'S NOT FAIR! I WANNA PICK MY OWN HUSBAND AND WE'RE ONLY IN COLLEGE!" You yelled. 

"It's a family tradition honey, we have arranged marriages, and I got married when I was 15.." Louis's mom said. 

"But mom! That's not fair! We don't even like each other!" Louis complained.

You glared at him and he glared back .

"I know you guys don't get along, but we already have everything settled, the wedding ceremony will be held this Saturday, and your honeymoon will be in Paris." Your mom said.

"And that's final." Louis's mom finished. 

You were about to protest when your mom waved you off. You sighed and stormed into your room before slamming the door shut. 

"THIS IS BS!" You yelled, not caring if the whole neighborhood heard you. 

Marrying Louis Tomlinson? I'd rather die. You thought. 

After starring at the wall for 5 minutes you fished out your phone and called your best friend.

"Hey (Y/BF/N)[ your best friend's name.] " You said quietly. 

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?" She asked.

"Can you come over?" You asked.

"What happened?" She exclaimed.

"I need to talk to you in person...." You replied. 

"Okay, I'll be there soon!" She said before the line went dead. 

Exactly 5 minutes later she showed up in front of your house dressed in a hoodie and a pair of tights.

"Why did you call me over? What happened? Who died?" She asked, panicking. 

You giggled and embraced your silly best friend in a hug. 

"I'm getting married." You stated once you both sat down in your bedroom. 

Her jaws dropped and her eyes widen. 

"TO WHO? YOU WERE DATING SOMEONE? HOW COME I DON'T KNOW ABOUT IT? WOMAN YOU GOT A LOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO!" She exclaimed. 

You starred at her as she blew up in front of you.

"May I continue?" You asked.

She ruffled her hair and sat down.

"Okay, go." She said. 

You nodded and explained everything to her, about how it's an arranged marriage and how you'd rather die than to marry that jerk face. She sat there listening to your rant. Finally she embraced you in a hug as you cried into her shoulder. You couldn't help it.. getting married to someone is suppose to be special... not marry someone you hate. Marriage is suppose to be about commitment, love, and trust. It means you're devoting your life to him. Out of all people.... why did it have to be Louis William Tomlinson?