Louis Tomlinson short story part 2.

Saturday came too quickly for your liking, before you knew it.. you're in your wedding dress, it was decent, strapless and flows out at the bottom. You added a bit of eyeliner, mascara, and peach lipstick. You glanced at the mirrior and sighed. Today was the big day...the day you're gonna be married to the person you hate the most. A tear rolled down your cheek as your dad entered the room.

"Hey pumpkin, you look beautiful." He said whilst brushing your tear away.

"Daddy.. I don't wanna marry him." You croaked.

"I know.... but it's your mother's decision... and what she says goes. " He said before pulling you into his arms.

He rocked you back and forth whilst patting your back.

"Well... it's time to walk down the isle... " He whispered.

You sighed and cleaned up before putting on your veil and locking arms with your dad.

"Ready?" He whispered. 

"No... but let's get this over with." You said. 

He chuckled, "That's the spirit!" 

You smiled and he opened the door. 

The organ started to play as you and your dad made your way down the isle. 

Your eyes immediately landed on Louis. You have to admit... he did looked pretty good. White button down shirt, black trouser, black blazer, and black dress shoes. His gaze met yours and he gave you a slight smile. You returned one and scanned the room where you found about 50 pairs of eyes on you. When you reached the alter, your dad kissed your cheek and handed you to Louis who took your hand. Both of you stood quietly as the priest talked. Finally he gave you your turn to speak. 

"(yourfullname) Do you take Louis William Tomlinson as your beloved husband?" He asked. 

You glanced at Louis who was starring at you intensely. 

"I do." You said with as much confidence as you can. 

He smiled and turned to Louis. 

"Louis William Tomlinson, do you take (yourfullname) as your beloved wife?" He asked. 

Louis took a moment to look around before slapping a smile on his face.

"I do." He said. 

"Everyone, I present Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson. You may now kiss the bride." The priest said. 

You took a deep breath and faced Louis as he removed your veil. Your heartbeat quickened as he started leaning in. As soon as his lips touched yours, you felt butterflies and fireworks. After a brief moment he pulled away and the crowd cheered. 

This is it... 

you're offically (Y/N Tomlinson.) 

 ------------

The next morning, you and Louis grabbed your already packed bags and boarded the plane to Paris. After a 7 hour ride you guys arrived at the hotel room and started settling down. 

"So uh... wanna go get something to eat?" Louis asked nervously.

"Not hungry." You replied flatly. 

He sighed and grabbed your hand, forcing you to face him.

"I know.. we had a rough past... but now that we're married... let's try to be civil." He suggested. 

You gazed into his deep blue eyes and nodded. 

"Fine." You replied. 

He smiled and released your hand before grabbing both your jackets. 

"Let's go to Olive Garden for lunch?" He asked. 

You nodded and retrieved your jacket before exiting the hotel room with him. 

Lunch went by pretty smoothly, turns out Louis is pretty funny and outgoing. Your hatred for him started fading and you actually like hanging out with him now. After lunch you guys went sight seeing, and took many pictures. Some were both of you making silly faces, or him giving you a piggy back ride. You have to admit, it's one of the best days you've ever had. When you guys got home it was already 2am. 

"Wow.. it's so late." You commented as you plopped down on the bed. 

Louis layed down next to you and smiled. 

"I had fun." He said.

"Me too." You replied. 

Maybe this won't be as bad as you thought..

if only you knew what was coming ...