Chapter 20 (part 2)

She has to be messing with me, Damien would never sleep with an older woman, would he? Damien can be unpredictable. Maybe he was drunk or something and didn't know what he was doing.

Yeah, that's it, he had to be drunk whenever they did it. I thought as I stood in Allena's private room at the hospital.

"You look like you're constipated, why are you thinking soo much and why the worried look. You can tell me anything". She said eating her jello, I sighed as she smiled at me.

"It's nothing really, I'm just tired that's all". I said lying to her.

She raised an eyebrow, "Really? You know you can't lie to me right?".

"I'm just really tired Allena, I haven't really had a good nights sleep since you're in hospital". I said rubbing my neck.

"What's that? Oh my god is that a hickey?".

I frowned and touched my neck searching for some tender skin but found none.

I felt a bit of pain and a scratch mark, Then I remembered. Vaness, my dad's mate.

"Urgh... you would not believe what happened to me yesterday".

She sat up straight and I prepared myself thinking of where to start.

"Well I caught dad and his mate on the kitchen table doing the nasty. I beat her up and she some how scratched me or something. Which reminds me did you perhaps see dad here this morning?". I asked with curious eye's.

Her face expression was priceless. "Did you bang her head 5 times? Did you kick her, Oh my god I hope I get to see her ugly face now that you beaten her up, and before she heals again".

I smiled at how she loved the good news, but I have recieved a tip or a pinch of intel that tells me Allena's mate is always getting in trouble.

"Can I ask you something?". I asked cocking my head to the side.

"Sure, shoot". She said giving me the signal to continue and ask her.

"What do you remember about your mate? His physical features I mean". I asked her leaning a small inch forward in the chair.

She smiled subconciously and looked down at her stomach. "Well for starters he's tall and lean. Killer abs btw. His eye's are the most greyest and his hair the raven black type. He's 6'2-".

"He sounds kinda dangerous". I said with sarcasm.

"I know right. The first time I saw him he seemed soo mysterious and the bad boy type. He's insanely hot and-". she suddenly stopped rambling. When something knocked some sense into her.

"-and he rejected you. I know how you feel. So we're basically in the same boat".

She shook her head "I'm happy for you Daneilla,I just wish I could've done things differently. This baby I'm not even sure I really want it. What if I recieve a second chance mate and finds out about this kid and thinks of me as a slut who got knocked up?".

"Are you like for reals? Allena, just because things didn't seem to work out the first time, doesn't mean it won't work out the second. You are drop dead gorgeous and I don't see how he can't not want you. I mean if I were a guy I'd take you. And he who is going to be your second chance mate won't probably have a problem with the fact that you have a kid".

"Way to make me feel any better". She said playfully.

"Yeah... "I said in a dreamy and sleepy voice.

"Soo... you and Damien? Where does the two of you stand right now?".

I squirmed in my chair and thought of how to answer her question. Can I really trust her now? Will she betray or use me again. Black-mail me?