Chapter 6

I walked home lazily. I didn't have the energy to even walk home. I feel depressed.

I walked upstairs and packed a suitcase. I can't stay here any longer. I threw half of my life in it.

My notebook. Things that are dear to me.

And a picture of my mom.I might not have met her but I love her.

I held the picture closer to my chest. And exhaled. I placed it neatly under my clothes so that the glass doesn't break.

I heard the front door open. I knew that was Allena since I heard he car pull up outside.

I'm even dropping out of the competition. I should really enter another one maybe it'll be my second chance at life. Away from here

I picked up my Notebook and tore a page out it and started writing.

Dear Dad or whoever finds this first

I'm leaving. By the time you get this I will be long gone by then. I want to follow my dreams just like mom did when she found you dad.

I wanted to experience the things she did. Im sorry if you're going to be angry at me for running away. Its just going to be for 2 years.

I know its alot but i need to find myself.

Please dont come after me

Daneilla

I placed the page on my bed and grabbed my suitcase and left the house. Allena was in her room and didn't even come check on me.

This leaving is actually Nathan's Plan. Back to the states or wherever that is from.

He says there are always competitions there and I can make a name for myself.

He was waiting outside for me. I mean it's his first day at the school and now he's willing to leave the fresh start to go back to the painful memories just for me.

I got into the car. "You ready". he asked me.

I saw my dad as he was about to drive away. My dad looked at me confused and saw the suitcase on my lap.

He got out immediately and ran after us. "Nathan go, faster please".

He stepped on the accelerator and we sped up. My father became a silhouette figure slowly disappearing and going further and further away from me.

I felt a stray tear roll down my cheek.

I looked back at Nathan. He smiled and said that everything is going to be okay.

*********

When we arrived at his hometown I knew we had to ask permission from the alpha.

I took out my eye contact and put it in my eyes. I put away my glasses.

The car came to a halt. We stopped infront of a big house. I'm guessing their alpha was at the top ranking list. And we were third.

I got out of the car. There were kids and teenagers near by a park that came into view.

I looked at Nathan as he took my suitcase inside.

The alpha gave us permission to move back and to me that was a relief. I couldn't stand another rejection. My heart couldn't take it.

I followed Nathan inside but I felt eyes on me. Guessing from the parks side. The other people my age I mean.

So yeah life was great with Nathan. I've changed alot now. My figure and hair grew longer because I let it. Its dark brown and at the ends it ambre. Slightly died blonde.