Chapter 17

I urgh'd in frustration.

I don't know what to do anymore with Damien. I want to forgive him but when I think about all the things he did to me it makes me re-think my decision.

I know Allena was the mastermind but that is the past when I can see the good change of heart in her. I had to forgive her because it's in my nature.

Even Nathan tells me I'm too good and people will take advantage of the goodness I have in my heart. But now I feel disgusted with myself.

*+*

Later that day

Damien's P.O.V

I was in my dad's office when he came in all smiling while I was sulking all because my mate doesn't want me and want me to reject her.

His smile immediately dropped when he saw the aggitated and glum look on my face.

"I get the feeling this is girlfriend related". Were his words.

I glared up at him. I can talk to him about everything. But that everything didn't include the reject two years ago and Daneilla.

"Yeah it is mate related". I said looking into space.

"What girl has you coming to me for advice". He said with a smile spread across his face. "She must really be a tough cookie huh?".

"A tough one, talking about tough she's holding something against me and is telling me to stay away from her". I said finally looking into my fathers icy blue eyes.

His stare was hard and cold. Distant and trying to figure out why and how someone can hold something against me. He doesn't know who it is.

"Explain yourself". My father demanded.

I gulped down.

I had to start out from the beginning when it all started. When we were kids.

As I told him my story to say he was beyond disappointed was the understatement of the year.

"Da- Alpha I know I did wrong in rejecting her. I didn't want her to get caught up in the things that I did back then. She doesn't know that I did these things for her own good". I said sliding my hand through my hair.

He's been listening for the past hour now and he seemed to really become angry.

He's the whole reason I had to reject Daneilla, he doesn't even know that.

"Do you know the entire purpose of having a soul mate? To rule, over this specific pack. And from what I'm hearing she's become hard-headed and strong. A good trait to have in a Luna. But what I can't understand-". He stopped to look away from me "-is how my son rejected the only person who could love him. I know you're good looking and all but that isn't an alpha trait, and another girl isn't going to fulfil the urge and need to have your rightfull mate by your side".

I lowered my head. "You still have a week to whoo her and introduce her to the pack. If you don't, well the Alpha position goes to someone else".

I starred at him on disbelief. He can't do that.

"I know you think I can't do it, but I can. Soo what your next move?". He asked me.

Ooh crap!

*+*

Allena's P.O,V

I starred at my reflection in the full view vanity mirror.

I lift up my sweatshirt and turned to my side. I looked a how small the baby bump is. You can't tell I'm pregnant.