Chapter 3

After the audition. Everyone started cheering for me. I felt happiness well up inside me and its almost as if it was all real.

If only they knew it was me.

Monday they'll treat me like, like rubbish all over again.

I took a deep breath and smiled at them. Even the judges had a standing ovation.

After everyone settled down the judge with the glasses said. "Wow just wow honey. You have talent. And your friend of course".

I smiled at them "Thank you I'll make sure she hears it".

"Well 'Tru Calling' you were spectacular. We just need moment to speculate and decide who will be going through to the competition".

I gave them a nod and took a bow.

I waved at the crowd who was going wild. I ran backstage. Into Damiens arms.

"You did aweso-". He exclaimed.

My lips touched his. My hands went around his neck to deepen the kiss. My hands glided through his hair. Im never going to get a chance like this ever again. I might as well sieze the moment.

I pulled away. Wide eye'd at what I just did. He looked at me with love.

"I erh... sorry". I said turning to the backstage door. He grabbed my arm and reeled me in to him crashing against his hard chest.

I stared into his eye's "You dont even know me". I said in a hushed voice as he leaned into me.

Actually he does.

"I don't think I need to know you to do this". He said pressing his lips onto mine.

My lips rolled over his. I felt my wolf purr but I pulled away again. With my forehead against his.

My hands were placed on his chest. Trying to atleast keep a distance between us. His hands were placed on my lower back. On my bare skin.

My back was open due to the dress that had this huge V at the back.

"I can't do this. Daneilla is inlove with you". I said pushing him away finally.

"Wait what!? I don't think you understand fully we are mates. Daneilla is a pathetic nerd sorry to say this to you about your friend but she just is". He said disgusted at the thought of me.

"Dianna Nickson, Cody Blake and Jackson Everts, Samantha samuel and Tru Calling".

If only he knew.

"She's my best friend. Im going to hurt you. And the moon goddess only knows what'll happen when I go to my boyfriend". I said lying.

I heard low growl erupt from his chest, "You are mine Tru no one else's".

I gave him a small smile. "I have to go now. Maybe I can see if I can work something out with Daneilla. I'm visiting your school. Or soon be attending it".

His eyes lit up. "Thank god I'll get to see those big chocolate brown eyes again".

I turned to look at Allena. "You were amazing. Gosh are you really friends with my sister? I have never seen you at our home before and my sister never leaves the house". she said suspiciously.

"Your sister isn't all that innocent except for her being a virgin of course. She's an amazing person you just got to get to know her". I said looking back at Damien.

I turned and walked out into the main hallway. I saw the schools door and pushed my way through. I was inlove with Damien and kissed him all because of this new identity.

I smiled as I walked through the parking lot. I got into the car and drove off to the pack.house. I better go and clean it before Allena gets home.

I stopped in the driveway. I got out of the car and walked inside. My dad was tapping his foot on the floor impatiently.

He frowned at me "Daneilla is that you?". he asked still scanning me up and down in disbelief.

"Dad... "

"Can you please explain why you used my tab?". He asked not bothered by the way I dressed.

"Dad it's my birthday. I just felt like you know... feeling pretty". I said a little keeping my head down.

He walked over to me and said "Honey you are always pretty. no matter what. I will always love you".

"Thanks dad That really means alot to me".

I told him about what I did. The singing competition. Who my mate was everything. My dad was like my best friend. I didn't have Allena as a friend nor as a sister anymore because of high school. It changed us. She wanted to be miss popular soo whatever

He raised both his eyebrows when I told him I kissed Damien.

"Don't grow up on me. Your sister is already betraying me by doing that". He said playfully.

"My identity needs to be kept a secret no one needs to know.Not even your closests friends dad. You promise?". I asked holding out my pinky finger.

"Promise". he hooked our finger together as a chain and pulled me in for a tight hug.

"Dad I need to get changed Allena will figure out my identity if she see's me like this". I said pulling away and ran back upstairs.

I had a bad feeling. I heard a car pull up. I quickly stripped down the dress and hid it inside of her closet away from all eye's. I packed it away at the far end and fixed it up back to normal.

I ran towards my room totally naked . Hope my father doesn't come up. I saw My sisters head appear but I quickly slammed my door shut and locked it.

Went into the bathroom and pulled out the extra exensions.

I took off some of the make up and took out my eye contacts and replaced them with my nerd glasses once more.

I slipped into some pajamas and grabbed hold of my song book. I quickly sat doen on my bed and opened my facebook page.

There were talks about this new girl in town who stole the show.

The comments were unbelieveable. Especially my sisters.

Allena: Oh MY Gosh!. Seriously who IS that girl like for RealsZ... Wish I was Her right now. She HaS DAMien As HeR soulmate. Can you guys believe it?

My mouth dropped open. She wished to be me. No wait the fake me. 'Tru Calling'.

'And now how does that make you feel?' my wolf asked me mockingly.

'A little bit better of course'. I said sounding squeaky.

There was a knock at my door.

"Daneilla I need to talk to you". I heard her say at the other side of my door.

"Go away Allena, you only want to talk to me because of Tru". I said harshly.

She kept on knocking like the annoying little brat she really is.

I thought of my next outfit that I was going to wear. This time not something that comes out of her closet. I do have cute clothes that I never wore before. ever...

I began to write in my status bar

WOW THANKS ALOT FOR THE DEDICATION TRU CALLING. MY ANNOYING SISTER WON!T STOP BUGGING ME TO BE YOUR FRIEND

I laughed my ass off she is going to be soo pissed.

I started thinking about Damien. His lips on mine. The only image that was now filling my head.

Oh my gosh!. What am I going to so if he walks into me at school. It'll take one sniff to figure out who I really am