Intro

So Hi my name is Daneilla Anderson. My friends used to call me Neilz but like i said used to.As is past tense.

Each and everyday I walk down the schools hallway. The kids burst with laughter. I ignore them. But whenever another school visits. We have to gather in the gym but I am told to stand outsids because Im an embarassment.

Or so they say. Everyone has different opinions right?

So thats not all the challenges I have to face all day. I get pushed on purpose, punched because they feel like it and used by my sister to work as her slave until she says it time to make me pretty.

I even got a pair of sophisticated glassess and I was still the laughing stock of the school. Yeah... Im a nerd. But i work my ass off to get straight A's.

I have the worst sets of teeth ever. I have to braces which annoys the crap out of me because i have to brush and floss eachtime i have to eat something.

The populars dont even pay attention to me. My sister is one of them. She's pretty and all but she'd give up her good grades to be like them where as me I would never stoop low just to fit in.

So today is my sixteenth birthday. Finally had my braces removed and well my hair is still a mess.