Chapter 12-

Dedication to cherrygoat for being the first person to vote...

I quickly starred at away from their private moment.

Another pang of jealousy hit me and its driving me completely insane.

I know who my mate is, but it feels like my feelings for Nathan wont go away soo easily.

And I know Damien can sense it cause the hurtfull expression on his face was visible. But the moment he could see I was looking at him. He literally put a very disturbing face that definately made a shiver slip up my spine.

The look of contempt written all over his face. But I ignored it and continued with the show.

The piano played in the background and i could see Nathan still in a trance. But as soon as I

Daneilla :I'd like to say we gave it a try

I'd like to blame it all on life

maybe we just weren't right

but that's a lie, that's a lie

And we can deny it as much as we want.

But in time our feelings will show.

'Cause sooner or later

we'll wonder why we gave up

The truth is everyone knows

Almost, almost is never enough

So close to being in love

I looked over at Nathan. His eyes were fixated on Charney. I lowered my head and caught Damien looking at what I was looking at. He was hurt. I could feel it.

If I would have known that you wante d me, the way I wanted you.

Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart

But right here in each others arms.

And we almost, we almost knew what live was...

but almost is never enough

This time I glanced at Damien.

Nathan-If I could change the world overnight

There'd be no such thing as goodbye

You'd be standing right where you were

And we'd get the chance we deserve

Try to deny it as as much as you want

But in time our feelings will show

Both :'Cause sooner or later

We'll wonder why we gave up

The truth is everyone knows

Almost, almost is never enough

we' were so close to being in love

If I would have known that you wanted me, the way i wanted you

Then maybe we wouldn't be two worlds apart But right in each others arms

And we almost, we almost knew what love was

But almost is never enough

Oh,Oh baby, you know, baby

Almost baby, is never enough baby

and we can deny it as much as we want

But in time our feelings will show

'Cause sooner or later

we'll wonder why we gave up

The truth is everyone knows

Almost, Almost is never enough, (is never enough babe)

We were so close to being in love

Daniella: (so close)

Both: If I would have known that you wanted me the way I wanted you

Daneilla :(babe)

Both :Then maybe we wouldn't have been two worlds apart.

But right in each others arms

And we almost , we almost knew what love was

Daneilla :(baby)

Both: But almost is never enough

Oh,oh baby. you know , you know, baby

Almost is never enough

The way the crowd started cheering only gave me a boost.

I felt like crying right then and there but I couldn't reveal my true emotions because, well it'll worsen and I'd break down and cry infront of an entire crowd.

Basically the entire pack and Damiens pack.

I don't know how I ended up at looking Nathan straight in the eye after the song.

And to be honest I didn't care. I'd rather have this than not have Nathan in my life at all. I promised myself that after the show I'd get him and Charney together. But Damien is definately not off the hook.

"Kiss!Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss....!".

And soon the entire crowd shouted it. I searched Nathans face for any sign. I don't know what I was expecting the sign he will give.

But for that split second it was as if he could see how he hurt me. How deeply he breaking his promises cut me.

I didn't think he'd kiss me. And it did come as a surprise and I felt like I was cheating.

The moment his lips collided with mine. I didn't want it to stop but had to.

I pulled away all flushed and cheeks red.

I stepped away from him all awkwardly

I faced the crowd and to my surprise the crowds oncore changed into a huge and nerve-wracking shouts and cheers.

All but my father.

I brought the mic back to my mouth to speak again.

"Yeah... I told you guys you'd be an awesome crowd". I said looking at everybody and they all calmed down. Because they were all eager on finding out who I really am.

I've been hiding behind my wolfs name long enough.

I want to see my name on the my album covers and everything else. So tired of my wolf repremanding me all the time.

"I did attend school here and erh... it wasn't exactly all that peachy. I-I've had soo many people hating me for completely silly reasons that had sense to it. And being blamed for things i never did...".

Everyone was quiet. Waiting for me to continue.

"... and I just couldn't take it anymore. I er... auditioned for a show two years back in this exact gym. Its been a hell of an adventure. A hurtfull one too.

I had my sister hating me for the death of my mother. Never had friends and wasn't a popular. I am or atleast was what you call a nerd. Even the nerd herd didnt want me because of how bad I looked.

Ihad a crush on one of the populars and he rejected me. All because of the way I looked". I said and everyone had confused looks on their faces.

"I got picked on. Alot, and the teachers saw but didn't do anything to stop them..-".

"Its Daneilla Anderson. Get some brains you idiots". I heard Charney shout.