chapter 10

I woke up with bags under my eyes. I've been tossing and turning in my bed all night because of what happened yesterday.

I can't get Damien out of my head. It's killing me. Literally.

My lips started burning up again. It felt on fire.

That bastard. He was kissing someone right now. Argh!!!

Stupid, stupid, stupid to trust him. To think that he's changed.

I got out of bed and took a shower. Relaxing every muscle in my body you could find.

When I finished I got dressed in my red princess dress. It went up until my thighs and it had glittering sequences on them.

I finished off my look with a pair of black stirletto's and light make-up.

I was about to finish off curlig my hair when there was a knock at my bedroom door.

There was another irritative knock on my door.

I sniffed the air.

Allena.

I got undressed. I couldnt let her see me in my dress so i threw on a big black sweater.

I groaned and walked to the door.

"What!?". I asked rudely. She seemed stunned.

She stuck out her hand. Holding something in it. But I couldn't see what it was.

"Erh... Mom would have wanted you to have this".

She said opening her hand. Holding two sets of pearl earings.

It was mezmerising and my mother definately had style. We weren't too far off. We loved simplicity. Nothing too fancy.

"We picked it out a few months before you were born".

"And you couldn't have given it to me sooner? Why?". I asked being the bitch for once. She always does say something rude and snappy back to me.

"You're being a bitch. Its understandable". She said rolling her eyes.

"A bitch doesn't realy cover it. Actually I was imitating you. The way you're feeling right now. It's the way you made me feel all my life and always. That's how I felt when you treated me like this". I took the pearls and slammed the door shut in her face.

I groaned at how bad I felt for doing that. But it had to be done sooner or later. She has to feel how I felt and how she makes other people feel.

Tough Love Right?

But why do I feel soo bad for what I did just now. It's not in my nature to do that but she has to learn.

I got dress again... after I finished I went downstairs. My father was all dressed up which caught my attention and distracted me from the bad feeling.

"And where is my handsome dad off to?".

"He's going on a date with his second chance mate".

My eyes lit up. "No way... "

"Yes way... ".he exclaimed out of excitement.

"Does she have kids. Does she know you have kids?".

"Honey she knows okay. And besides she's inlove with your stage name Tru Calling. And besides she'd want to marry me when she finds out who it really is".

I couldn't help but smile at him.

"But you and your sister will always remain my favourite girls don't forget that". He said giving me a kiss on the forehead.

I smiled and gave him a bear hug.

I saw Allena came downstairs looking all slutty and revealing. Her dress sat too tight and short.

My dad was angry I could feel it.

After she was out the front door he was well... pissed.

"She's still your daughter dad". I said trying to distract him from being too angry and dragging her back to her room to change into more appropriate clothing.

"But still why can't she be more like you? Smart sofisticated when needed and sweet. The things she does, it's very bad for my reputation as Alpha".

He walked away from me into his office.

I sensed Nathan walking from upstairs. When he appeared he just stopped and stared at me boredly.

The only time he actually does that is if he's angry or pissed.

He know's.

"Nathan... I-".

"Save it, get breakfast the Limo will be here in half an hour". He said ignoring me and walking into the dinning room.

I walked after him and did what he asked me to do.

I sat down and took a bite out of my french toast. He was quietly eating away his breakfast.

I couldnt handle the awkwardness anymore. I just couldn't.

"Nathan-".

"Daneilla". He said cutting me off.

I knew that tone mean't not to ponder on the subject but I couldn't drop it.

"No Nate, I won't drop it. Are you seriously that angry with me? Yes she's your second chance mate but she's the school's slut".

"But you still had no right to have done what you did".

"Do you honestly think I was going to let you get used and hurt by her? I couldn't live with that-".

"For the love of the Goddess you still had no right to do that. She's my second you still have your first".

I stared at him wide eye'd. I lowered my head and dropped my fork.

"So that's it? You're done with me? You've given up on me and the promises you made?".

"Yes! Is that soo hard for you to understand?".

My lips parted as he said that yes. So its really over.

"Daneilla look-".

"Screw you Nate. You know what, go screw her and see if she's satisfying and isn't worn out yet". I said and got up abruptly from my chair.

I walked out of the dining room straight outside. I saw the Limo infront parked.

The chauffer got out and opened the door for me.

I got in and Nathan came after a while.

I couldn't look at him. Instead of facing him I looked out of the window the entire ride to the school.