Chapter 11

As we got out of the limo the entire school was waiting outside. Like the entire student body and some other pack. Probably Damiens pack.

The screams and cheers were insane. I couldn't even hear myself think anymore.

I smiled as some pictures were taken and flashes in my eyes but i ignored the urge to shove the camera away and kept on smiling. Fake smiling.

Nathan did the same when someone asked him to stand next to me and kiss me. But that's never going to happen.

He awkwardly snaked his arm around my waist and placed a kiss on my cheek. And the reporters flashed away like there was no tomorrow. Something about not wanting to miss the perfect moment i think.

"Oh my God it really Tru Calling!!!". I heard a girl shout.

I turned around and saw her with i think her friend all squealing all of a sudden. Just because i glanced their way.

I signed a few autographs and some people's shirts. Even chests i might add.

They think I'm perfect. But they just don't know. They want to be like me but if, they saw the things i went through to be here. They wouldn't want to be me at all.

I feel like i don't deserve any of this. I'm not perfect. I have my faults and my flaws. I don't have my true mate by my side I have Nathan.

'More like had Nathan Daneilla. We both know why you're thinking all this stuff. You're revealing your identity. I would be nervous but not this nervous'. I heard my wolf say.

She's right. I'm nervous. But m not nervous about the singing part though. I nervous because of the reaction my school will have when they find out its nerdy ol' Daneilla.

We finally arrived at the schools corridor and obviously i got bombarded with autographs and the screaming girls. Freshman girls.

I couldn't take it anymore as some of them kept Nathan company I quickly disappeared and went into the girls bathroom.

Luckily no one was there and i was finally left alone in peace and quiet without any screaming girls anymore. I could finally think clearly.

I heard a loud sob from the toilet stalls.

"Hello...". I called out and suddenly the sobbing stops.

I sniffed the persons scent.

Allena.

She walked out of the stall and i couldn't help but look at the pregnancy test in her hand.

And trying to see the results wasn't that hard because it was two stripes.

"You're pregnant?". I asked her.

More tears came streaming down her face.

"Allena you need to tell me what is going on with you? Who's baby is this?". I kept on hoping that she has met her mate and that he made her pregnant.

"My mate... ".

I sighed as sigh of relief but i knew there was a but coming.

"But he rejected me before i came to the school". She said sobbing even more.

I felt angry. Furious and i felt like i could snap the neck of whoever did this to her. I wouldn't wish anything that happened to my enemy or my sister.

I leaned against the basins. Debating on whether i should comfort her or go after whoever her mate is and kill him.

So i chose the first one and the second one next.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and held onto her tightly.

She began to cry even louder.

I tried calming her down but that would mean staying and missing my show.

"Look Allena, you shouldn't go through any of this. I wouldnt wish something like this on you". I said about to walk away from her.

"How do you (sob) do that?(sob) You dont even know that its me who told all the populars guys that they should say no if you were their mate".(sob).

"Because you're my sister and flesh and blood. Listen to me Allena, after the show we can talk about the baby thing. And maybe decide on whether its a good thing to tell dad". I said before walking out into the long hallway now filled with humans.

I smiled but in the goddess' honest truth I was irritated as hell.

They started screaming and it totally hurt by ears. Some of these girls tried really hard to look like me which is made soo obvious.

The crowd screamed as I entered the gymnasium. I smiled and waved as I walked up to the stage. Nathan came up after me and made sure I didn't fall face flat.

I looked at the crowd again and their screaming subsided. I looked at the MC and it was Damien. I widened my eyes see'ing him here. What is he doing here?

"Ain't it obvious Daneilla he's not over us. And besides you're revealing your true identity durh!". My wolf said as a matter of factly. I rolled my eyes mentally and continued to look at Damien who doesn't cease to look hotter by the day.

Nathan was on edge. It wasn't because of nerves though that's for sure. But I had to talk to him after the show is over. That's if he doesn't ruin the show.

"And now ladies and gentlemen, girls ,boys students and teachers... Give it up for 'Try Calling'!".

I walked closer to the mic stand and started speaking to the crowd. "What's up with the ,most awesomest school ever?!".

I shouted and they started screaming and cheering. After the cheers died down I continued.

"Yeah ya'll are going to be the most amazing crowd ever I can literally tell you got your vocals all warmed up". I said with a

Little laugh.

"So guys, should I her the show on the road?". And I got another yes by a thousand screams.

Nathan grabbed a mic and I looked at the gymnasium door. To my surprise it was Charny. She didn't look slutty at all. She had on a pair of mono chuck taylors and a pair of high waiste shorts with a black crop top. Her blonde hair all curled up.

I looked over at Nathan who just couldn't keep his eyes off of her. I felt a sting of jealousy. I mean he made promises to me and now he's totally breaking them to be with the likes of her. I know o sound self-ish, but its not going to last between the two of them if Charny keeps it up with the wrong things she does.

My sister came in after her and I could hear my father in the crowd cheering.

"He he... This song I wrote on this school in the music room. I actually attended school here. And for those who are eager..." They started shouting "- to know my true identity. I guess ya'll are just gonna have to wait until after the show right?".

I heard some aww's and disappointing sounds but I had to react quickly. "Aww come on. You waited two years. Why not wait a few minutes

Longer?".

"Okay... Soo this song is dedicated to all the broken hearted people out there. And the might have should have and would have people out there..." I glanced over the crowd. I saw my sister staring at me. And Charny that stood next to her. They had hands which confused me but I shook it off. "- soo here it goes".

The piano started playing in the background. Nathan still didn't get his eye's off of Charny and she couldn't stop doing the same.

I looked away because it felt like I was invading their privacy.