Stupid Lover Boy

He left to work that morning with too many thoughts in his head.

He still cared for her.

All day Y/n was only in his head.

He was continuously distracted with different thoughts. Thoughts which never crossed his mind till now.

He tried answering the questions within him.

Will she leave me?

But that's what I wanted right?

Why am I hesitating?

The knock on his door interrupted his thoughts.

"Come in," he answered.

"Jungkook?" the male voice questioned bringing the lost boy out of his thoughts.

Glancing upwards he saw the blond male.

"Ah. Jimin Hyung, What brings you here?" he questioned cheerfully.

"I came to check on you." Jimin lied.

He had come here to tell his brother that Y/n had paid them a visit before at lunch break.

He had come here to tell him that Y/n knew.

To tell him that Y/n is going to leave him. And all of them.

But now seeing the younger so lost. Jimin became curious to help this stupid lover boy.

"On me?" Jungkook questioned back.

"Yes." Jimin replied before sitting down on the couch across the CEO's desk. He lightly patted the space next to him. "Come. Let's talk."

The younger stared at the elder before complying. He wanted answers to the questions in his head.

"So what's bothering you?"

"Y/n and Ji-Hye."

"You love Ji-Hye. So what's the matter?"

"I know. I just don't want to lose Y/n"

"Why?"

"She is my........" Jungkook trailed off without knowing to answer.

"She is your what Jungkook?"

"I don't know anymore." the younger fussed, licking his lips in frustration.

Jimin chuckled looking how stupid Jungkook was.

"Okay, Jungkook. Relax." Jimin soothed patting Jungkook's back.

" I....."

"Jungkook. Hey. Listen to me. And answer me." Jimin patted while Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"What do you feel about Ji-Hye.."

Jungkook sighed. "She is different from Y/n. She was there for me when Y/n always fought with me. She more like opened my eyes. I was blindly in love. There were so many fights in our relationship. But in this its different. There's something that attracts me to Ji-Hye. She loves me. I love her. She was always there for me."

"Then Y/n?"

"I knew her since she was little, hyung. We were like glue. I think I mistook my close friendship to her as my feelings. She was there for me too. Every time I needed her. She took care of me. He helped me see my bright side. She loves me. I loved her too. That was before. She made sure we were always together. But looking back now I know I never loved her like I love Ji-Hye."

"Jungkook you are surely stupid." Jimin hyung ruffled his hair before standing up.

"Hyung?!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Where are you going? I need your help."

"Hopefully...." Jimin turned towards Jungkook and said, " You'll get your answers soon."

Jimin left Jungkook confused than he was before.