Hateful Memories

Jungkook walked down the stairs behind Yoongi. His vision blurring and his head stinging from an immense pain he couldn't describe.

The boys' attention turned towards the two figures when the one behind stumbled over the stool and the flower vase fell over.

"Jungkook!" Jimin shouted in alarm and rushed towards the boy who held the stool for support.

"I-I'm okay..." the pale figure mumbled.

"My foot," Jimin mumbled slinging Jungkook's arm over his shoulder.

Jungkook smiled as he noticed Jimin care even when he was being cold.

Making him sit on the couch Jimin looked at Taehyung.

"Bring him some sliced apples in a bowl Tae," Jimin ordered and Tae nodded moving to work.

"I'll bring some juice..." Jin said and walked away. A few minutes later Taehyung returned with the bowl of sliced apples and a cup of juice.

He placed it infront of Jungkook who looked down.

"Eat," Jimin muttered sitting next to him with the bowl of fruits.

"I don't feel-"

"Eat it before I shove it down your throat," Jimin said sternly.

Jungkook looked up at him.

Jimin glared down at him.

Gulping he hesitantly reached forward to clasp the soft fruit stepped on by the fork that Jimin held. Munching softly he gulped it down and looked at Jimin who had the fork held up again towards him with a stern look. And Jungkook ate again.

"Drink this too," Jimin said as he stood up taking the empty bowl with him.

Taehyung instantly moved towards Jungkook with the juice in his hands.

Jungkook looked down without facing Taehyung.

"Why are so concerned hyung? I have a thousand problems with her. It shouldn't concern you..."

"You aren't getting my point. It isn't her. It's you. What's wrong with you? You barely talk to us. You barely hang out. I get it you are a CEO. And you work hard for your parents' dream willing. But we are family too. We are concerned about your health. You barely eat. Barely sleep-"

"It's my health I do what I what."

"Jungkook. Stop being an asshole..."

"Asshole?Me? What do I call you?"

"Why? What's wrong? Me being concerned about you. I being concerned about Y/n. Is it wrong?"

"Yes, it seems wrong to me. Why are you concerned about our relationship suddenly?" he said running his hand over his hair in frustration.

"Jungkook mind your words.." Taehyung said sternly.

"I don't see why? Why are you so concerned? Are you maybe planning you try to hit on-" Jungkook stopped mid-sentence realizing what he said.

He looked up to see Taehyung looking at him in disbelief.

"She is my sister. You are my brother. That's why I was concerned."

"Hyung.."

"It's okay Jungkook. I didn't realize that I had become frustrating to you."

"I'm sor-"

"Save it, Kook. Should have realized this only works for Ji-Hye now.." He said pointing at Jungkook's chest and mind.

He looked at the younger for one more time before leaving the cabin.

"Jungkook-ah..." Taehyung said kneeling infront of Jungkook.

"Why are you doing this? After all, I did-"

Taehyung hugged Jungkook warmly and patted his shoulder.

"It's okay." he smiled causing Jungkook to return the hug and break down heavily.

"I'm sorry hyung.."

Taehyung smiled. "I know you didn't mean it..." he said gently patting his back.