First Call.

Jungkook up the next day in his bed feeling light-headed and heavy-hearted.

Seeing his own self in the mirror had triggered tears of frustration within him.

He felt so lost and lonely even with his hyungs around.

Every memory of him and her becoming an ethereal illusion.

Y/n had become a memory so sacred to him.

A memory he wished had stayed the same. A memory that triggered the worst and best within him.

Memories that made him smile. Memories also made him cry.

He sat in the room locking the door. Wanting to hide from the people he had neglected.

Every two hours someone of them would come to him and try to bring him out.

But left when he broke down until they went away.

He watched the sunset as darkness had to come out. He watched purple, pink, and orange hues turn to different shades of blue and grey until the deep black consumed the whole sky. Just like how his world had dropped to nothingness and blackness. Sitting on the floor he rested his head on the edge of the bed hugging his knees due to the lack of warmth.

It had become hard for him.

Yet he thought why he cried.

It was true that he cried because of hurting Y/n without confession.

But one question in his head went unanswered.

"Why didn't you let her go?!"

He knew he was lying to him if he said that it was because he didn't want to hurt her.

He knew he had feelings for Ji-Hye.

But were they as strong as the feelings he had for Y/n.

He cared for Y/n.

He did for Ji-Hye.

But which one of them did he love?

The thoughts dazing his into another world, suddenly his phone ringtone set off but he didn't want to answer.

His heart was telling him too.

But he was growing tired and didn't want to talk to anyone.

The phone rang several times bothering him.

Sighing he got up from the floor and grabbed his phone from the nightstand without bothering to check the ID.

"Took you a good amount of time to answer my call, huh?" the voice he dreading to hear asked him.

"Jungkook?"

He was too shocked to answer.

"You don't want to talk to me? Okay then, I'll cut-"

"No," he yelled in haste.

The silence filled between them.

"Why did you leave me?"

"Leave you? I didn't leave you...I promised I will stay with you forever, right? Do you think I'll break it?"

"No. You won't." he let his tears fall.

"Yah!! Don't cry.." she pouted.

"What do you expect me to do when you aren't here?"

"Good question. You have figure it out..."

"Figure what out...?"

"Your feelings, silly."

"I-"

"See Jungkook. If I was there with you right now, you would take a decision to leave Ji-Hye to make me happy. I don't want that. I want you to figure out who you love. With me away from you and Ji-Hye not around, it'll be easy to figure it out. I was your best friend before I became your girlfriend kook. I understand if you don't love me. It's okay. Not everyone is able to return the same feelings.....I just wanted to tell you that I loved you. I love you and I always will. I don't know..." her voice cracked and Jungkook teared instantly.

"I don't know what I didn't have in me for you to do this. I don't know why you fell out of love...But it's okay. I just wanted to tell you that...I love you. And I never meant any of the things I said when I was hurt. I was just so insecure of us. Afraid that you'll leave me....Maybe we fought all the Jungkook. But I never meant to be a frustration to you. I am sorry if wasn't very attentive or caring to you Jungkook. I wanted to listen to it. Talk to you whenever you were down. But you always pushed me away and accused me of things I meant or did. I hurt me Jungkook. To think you thought of me like that...."

"Y/n...." he whined.

"I'm sorry Kook." That was the last thing she said before declining.