The decision to be made.

Ji-Hye sat inside the couch in uncomfortableness. Jungkook sat infront of her in nervousness. As the other boys stayed in the kitchen watching them.

Ji-Hye felt as if she was an actress in a drama because of the intense gaze he got from her audience.

Sighing at the awkwardness that erupted between them.

"Ji-"

"Jun-"

The both of them stopped.

"Aish.." Taehyung mumbled munching on a chip. Jin looked at him weirdly while Jimin held a giggle.

"You go first.." Jungkook told Ji-Hye.

"I.....uh....Where's Y/n?"

Their heads snapped in her direction at the familiar name.

"Umm..she's... a.... out-She's not here anymore.." he said and Ji-Hye slowly nodded at him.

Ji-Hye looked at him looked while he avoided her gaze.

"What do you want to do now?"

Namjoon gasped along with Taehyung taking the question in the wrong way.

"She isn't planning on taking him on a date or do something worse, does she?"

"Yah! Is that the only thing in your mind?" Jin said smacking Namjoon's head.

"I-"

Jimin and Taehyung turned to them and glared.

"Shush." they synced before turning back.

"What do mean by 'want to do now?"

Ji-Hye looked at him taking the whole phrase in the wrong way. Jungkook gulped as he realized how wrong it sounded.

"I..uh-"

"I meant 'Us'. What do you want to do about us?"

Jungkook's eyes widened at the unexpected question thrown at him. Yoongi also joined the duo now. Becoming instantly interested in the tension.

"I...I-"

"I can't give you time anymore Jungkook." she sighed. "I want answers now."

"Ji-Hye-ah.."

Jimin cringed.