Slip of words.

He walked with a silent Yoongi by his side. The silence between them like they never had.

Sighing Jungkook turned to talk to Yoongi but was greeted with no one by his side.

"Hyu-"

"You in?" a familiar voice asked him causing Jungkook to stand still.

"Kook?" the same person called him but he didn't turn around this time. Instead, he walked away in haste not wanting to talk to him.

Guilt.

Fear.

And self-hate rose within Jungkook as he remembered his shameful actions.

How his betrayal to Y/n might have affected him the most.

Running away from there while the other ran behind Jungkook.

"Jungkook!" The voice yelled alerting Jungkook.

Nostalgic memories and hurtful words coming to his head he ran in the direction to of the abandoned land out of the carnival.

The guy behind mumbled a 'shit' and ran faster seeing Jungkook take the right turn at the wrong time.

Jungkook ran until he bumped into a figure and the stranger fell.

"Ah...Shit...my arm.." he whined.

"Sorry. I'm sorry ..." Jungkook apologized and lent a hand to the person who fell down.

"Jungkook?" the stranger questioned getting up to his feet.

"Jin hyung?" he asked back as he recognized his face under the dim light of the moon.

"What-"

"Kook!" the same voice yelled at him and he tensed.

But he couldn't run because Jin had a tight hold on his wrists and the other person was just a foot behind him.

"Let me go Hyung." he pleaded Jin with watery eyes.

"Jungkook...Talk to him.." he requested and Jungkook shook his head negatively.

"Tell him to go hyung...." his voice cracked close to tears. "I've hurt him enough."

"Kook..It's okay..."

"It's not-" Jungkook gasped at the sight of his pale face when he turned around.

"Taehyung..." he whispered looking at his state.