Renege

"Jungkook!!If I fall and break my neck....I swear I'll haunt you." a blindfolded Y/n huffed as she was lead by Jungkook.

"Baby...I swear I'll never let you fall..." he said kissing her cheeks.

"I almost fell over the rocks back there Jeon. Take my blindfold off..." she said reaching up to the black cloth that covered her eyes.

"Hey. Bad girl..." Jungkook smacked her hand.

A visible pout grew in her face and Jungkook smiled.

"How long? My feet are hurting-" she lost words when she felt her legs leaving the ground and manly arms secured around her waist and back of her knees.

"I got you," Jungkook said pecking her lips and carrying her bridal style.

A few minutes later Jungkook put her down.

"Can I take it off now, please?" she requested.

Jungkook lovingly pecked her cheek and took off her blindfold. Squinting her eyes she looked at his doe eyes that were right infront of her.

"I love you.." he said moving away to let her see the view.

Y/n's eyes sparkled as she saw the picturesque view infront of her.

"It's beautiful..." she mumbled taking a step forward.

The star-filled sky catching her attention. Its moon reflected in the flowing waters of the lake beside its once green field. The world had taken all the colors out of the world to light up this beautiful place with its strings of sliver rays. She smiled when the cold air sent chills up her spine.

"Baby..." Jungkook tugged the sleeve of her sweater. Y/n looked down to see him sitting cross-legged on the green grass. Smiling at him she sat next to him leaning her head on his shoulder as her arms wrapped around his right.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

"Hmm..."

"When did you find it...?"

"Way back in high school. I used to come here when I'm lonely or confused.."

She rested her chin on his shoulder and took in his facial features.

"You still feel lonely...?" she questioned him.

Jungkook smiled at her and took her hand in his.

"No...Just brought you here. Cause you love the stars." he said playing with her fingers.

"Jungkook-" her words cut off when the wind blew harshly swaying her hair in its direction as she felt chills up her spine.

Instantly his arms wrapped around her waist and brought her to his lap. Her legs either side of his waist as she straddled him and hugged him tight with her hand around his neck. Breathing his scent as he hugged just as tight. His warm lips landing on her neck as he pecked her skin multiple times. Causing goosebumps to rise in his touch and kiss. Smiling she withdrew from the hug to lock her gaze with the eyes she fell for. Doe sparkling eyes stared straight at her as a smile reflected on his face too.

"Jungkookie?"

"Yes, baby?"

"I love you," she said landing her lips on his soft ones for a peck.

But Jungkook held her nape and pulled her to him, crashing his lips to hers as she parted away. His touch on her waist sending sparks of fire to explode within her. Causing her to caress his hair lovingly as he exhaled into the kiss. Tilting her head to the side she deepened the kiss, wanting more of him. Smiling Jungkook kissed her just as passionately as he held her nape. Parting away they opened their eyes to rest her forehead against his. Smiling he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and pecked her lips gently.

"I love you..." he said to her as dimples visibly were made visible from his smile.

Before she could answer, she felt a touch of cold metal against her hand. Looking down she saw, Jungkook sliding a ring to her finger. He caressed it as fitted perfectly on her fingers. Tenderly taking her hand in his, he landed his lips on the gold ring around her finger as his eyes focused on her glassy ones.

"Jungkook-"

"It's not a proposal. Don't freak out..." Jungkook said causing Y/n to giggle. "It's a promise. A promise in which I'll make sure you'll wear my name with yours. A promise for staying with you through your happiness and sadness. A promise to give you a mini us. A promise to love you through your hardest times." He said smiling at her as her tears cascaded down her eyes.

Wiping off her tears he asked her.

"Tell me why you are crying, Princess..."

Looking at his doe eyes for a moment she hugged him.

"I love you." she sighed.

"I do too...More than you'll ever know..." he said kissing her head.