Glimpse.

"Jungkook?" the deep voice, suddenly snapped him back to reality. His gaze moved away from the fluffy clouds that were visible from the glassed doors to the people dressed formally in front of him.

"Uh.." he cleared his throat and focused on the man who looked at him with furrowed brows."I'm sorry I got carried away, gentleman."

The people smiled politely at the young successor and continued.

"So as we were discussing...we have open opportunities to sponsor in exhibits this season." the same male continued. " Research team passed this on today morning," he explained as he passed three black leather files towards him.

His slender hands briefly brushed through them as he opened them to invest in each information quickly.

"These two art exhibits and campaign are the open opportunities for us-"

"This." Jungkook gestured.

The brown head snapped towards the authoritative tone. Jungkook handed the folder to him and nodded confidently.

"We will sponsor this."

The man watched him carefully before nodding and sipping his fingers. And instantly his secretary came forward and passed copies to the files chosen by the CEO.

Arario Gallery Cheonan Seoul, Shanghai.

Written in curvise as they opened the files. Their eyes trained on the documents as they analyzed the document. A nod in approval was shown before the meeting was dismissed.

The brown-headed man unbuttoned the buttons of his dark blue suit jacket and leaned back relaxing. Passing a teasing smile towards Jungkook.

'Now.Now. Was that hard?" he wiggled his brows.

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head, as the brown-headed male smiled at him.

"No-"

"Teahyung!" the sudden voice snapped their attention towards the banging door.

"Hyung-"

"Come on..." the blond whined. " I'm starving. Any more waiting is bringing me to death..." he deadpanned.

The brown-haired male stood up, walking to the blond. "Let's get you fed mochi..."

"Yah! Aren't you coming?" Jimin questioned the younger male who stared at them.

"I will be right behind you. You guys go ahead..." he motioned them towards the door.

"Kicking us out already, Kookie?" Jimin, the blond, teased playfully as he walked out with Taehyung out the door.

"Be quick, Jungkook!" Taehyung said as the door closed.

Sighing Jungkook got up from his seat and walked towards the large glass doors, that acted as a window to see the fluffy clouds slowly moving in the blue sky. He slowly breathed out, closing his eyes for a moment.

The silence in his office calmed his nerves for a moment.

His mind took up her memories again.

Bringing him back to that dull pain in his chest.

※   ※   ※   ※   ※   ※   ※   ※   ※   ※   ※   ※   ※

He smiled as he walked between the bickering couple. A pang of jealousy hit him as he was reminded of him and her.

Again.

"Tell me why I am your girlfriend again, Tae." the girl sighed rolling her eyes dramatically.

"Cos you love me, babe."

She frustratedly stomped her foot and glared at her lover. In return, he smiled victoriously at her expression.

"Baby..Come one...It was just a game..." he smiled lovingly as he pecked her cheeks, causing her to eventually break into a smile.

"Gosh. Stop. Stop." he whined as he trapped her in her arms and smooched kisses all over her face.

"Ah. Okay. Okay. Now let's stop being so cute..." Jimin huffed as he separated the couple and led them into the restaurant. "Y'all gonna make me puke out candies," he muttered bitterly.

"Aw Jimin..You will find a good one." Hoseok smiled as he embraced Jimin in a bro hug. And dragging a grumpy-looking mochi to the most full table of laugh and chatter, where the rest of them were waiting with their partners for them.

Jungkoom for a moment broke his stare away from his hyungs who all were present at the table. Looking so lively and happy.

These moments were the most painful for him.

As his desperate longing for her grew.

Yet he had no way to reach for her.

A sudden bump on his shoulder brought him back to reality.

"Sorry..." the rushing figure bowed and left immediately letting no time for him to see the person.

But there was a familiar feeling about it, that he couldn't wrap his head around.

He turned back quickly, watching the figure rush out of the restaurant. Unknowingly, his feet moved towards the door too. But a sudden grasp on his elbow made him stop and turn back.

"You Okay Jungkook?" Jin asked him, as all their heads turned towards the younger. Jungkook let his eyes wander towards the direction the figure went for a moment before facing his hyungs and taking a seat at the table.

"Nothing important.." he shrugged. "Something just crossed my mind.." he smile apologetically.

They looked at him for a moment before, Yoongi over excitedly asked.

"Who ready for some lamb skewers?"