Pain.

Silence had taken upon them at her sudden arrival.

Worried looks passed with each other as they see her pale figure.

"I know." she said, suddenly receiving all their attention. "And I know you guys do too."

Their breaths stuck in their throats.

"Tell me Jimin. Tell me why?" she spoke trying to keep her tears at bay.

None of the six boys in front of her dared to speak a word.

"Why are you guys silent?"

"I-um-don't...." The blond trailed off.

"You don't what, Jimin?"

"I know it was wrong to keep it away from you. You have all the right to be mad....I-" The boy with raven hair spoke up.

"I'm not mad. Not at you. Not at him. Not even at her." She spoke with a calm voice.

"....Why not?" The elder, Jin, questioned her reluctantly.

"I don't know....."she whispered clearly enough for them to hear.

She knew she was lying.

Lying to herself.

Lying to them.

But what could she do?

It's not their fault.

It's theirs.

It's her's. For not knowing. For not being enough.

It's his. For not coming clean.

"You have all the right to be mad at him, so why not?" Yoongi, the guy sitting silently till now, yelled.

"Tell me Y/n. Tell me. So why not hate him? He cheated on you. God knows for how long. Don't you care about it? The fact that he never told you doesn't that make you sad? Tell me. Tell me Y/n"

She just kept silent looking down trying her best not to cry.

"Yoongi, Stop it." Namjoon warned.

"No let her answer me. Tell me Y/n. Tell me everything. Now." he violently held into her shoulders.

"Stop it....You are pressuring her." Hoseok speaks lightly holding Yoongi's shoulders.

"I'm sorry Y/n. But Just tell me. Please tell me......" Desperately begged her, lifting her chin up with his cold fingers. "Why?"

"I still love him. I still do, Yoongi oppa..." She sobbed.

Her pain.

Her broken heart.

All reflecting with the tears streaming down his face.

Tears ran down their cheeks too.

Yoongi wrapped his arms securely around her. Embracing her in a brotherly hug.

"Cry. Cry out your pain." He soothed her.

" H-he cheated on m-me" she sobbed finally letting her cries grow louder.

"I know. He is stupid."

"Am I a ba-bad girl-lfrien-nd?"

"No you're not."

"How long has he been cheating?"

No one spoke.

She lifted her head up and looked at him deeply.

"Tell me....." she pleaded, breaking the hug lightly punching his chest..

"Tell me. Tell me." she fussed continuously hitting his chest. Warm palms gripped her wrists tightly from hitting him.

She turned towards the person who was holding her wrists.

"Jimin let me go." she struggled to pull away. But instead he held her tight until she gave up and leaned on her palms and burying her face.

His warm palms lightly caressed her head as he lulled it was better not to know.

"I wan-want to slap him so hard." she said after her sobs lightly died down.

"You do?" Taehyung questioned approaching them. "I do too." he said, opening his arms towards her.

She looked up towards him.

Her hair messed. Tears streaming down her face. The nose turning slightly pink like a clown's.

"I hate you." she whispered approaching him.

"That's a total lie." he whispered, hugging her back. A light chuckle escaped her lips before she held him tight and cried her heart out.