Chapter 13

People say, we shouldn't be together

To young, to know about forever

But I say, they don't know

what they're talk talk talking about

Cause this love

Is only getting stronger

So I don't want to wait any longer

I just want to tell the world

that you're mine

They don't know about us...

Dan-

I scrolled through Tumblr again. More people threatening to know what's going on between Phil and I.

"I'm going to kill someone if Dan is actually gay with Phil."

"They're gay together? Wow, I've met them before, didn't realise how much people can actually change. What the fuck?"

"This sucks! I wanted to date one of them!"

"I'm so confused, what the fuck is going on between these damn boys!?"

There were tons and tons of more hate, except some worse than others. There was not one nice comment, and we haven't even told them!

I closed the damn thing and through it at the other end of the couch.

"Hey Phil?" I called through the apartment.

"Yeah?"

"Can we tell the now..?" He was probably getting tired of me asking, but something needs to be done.

"Yeah. I'm just scared of what people are going to say." He whispered at the end as he came out from the hallway.

"Don't worry about what they'll say." I didn't want to say anything about the rude comments about us on Tumblr. He'd never want to say anything.

"Ok, so how're we going to do this?" I ask myself out loud.

"We can just make a post or make a video or something."

"A video?" I ask myself again, trying to think of how we would say it on camera.

"Hey guys, so I've been seeing quite a bit of hate from Tumblr about me and Phil, and we just want to clear some things up. Once it's done there will be nothing you's can do about it. And hopefully it'll make some of the rude comments disappear after you all know what's going on. Okay so, yes Phil and I live together, we're friends, and we've been friends for a while now. But a lot of you don't seem to understand that because we live together, it doesn't mean we're gay together. Although... Phil and I are in-fact dating. We're not gay, but bi. Love is love no matter what gender you are.' Phil turned and kissed me in-front of the camera, and then we stopped it.

I had really bad feelings in my stomach and I just wanted to cry, but I won't cry in front of Phil because of this. This needs to be seen and people need to know about us.

Phil and I haven't said a word since we stopped the camera. The video was currently uploading, it was only a minute long, but I hope it's worth it.

After it uploaded I shared it on twitter, facebook, and tumblr. I closed my laptop after it was posted on all three and layed on the couch with my face buried in the cushions.

Phil had gone into his room to make a video as well.

I was scared. Honestly. What if more people just start to hate us? Will we last? What if they do something to me and Phil? Will we stay together? Will he still love me?