Chapter 12

Dan-

How could I be so stupid? I forgot about Chris and Pj, of course one of them were going to find out!

I backed away from Pj, he obviously knew by that that there was something going on between Phil and I.

Perfect Dan, perfect. Way to give yourself out.

"So are you going to tell me something?" Pj asked impatiently.

Neither Phil or I have said anything yet, and even if we did decide to say something what would we say?

"Yes I'm totally in love with Phil here, he's amazing duh, like Amazingphil. Oh and I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you Pj I mean I'm such a bad friend, ugh, *frown face*"

I haven't even noticed that I've actually made the frown face along with what I was saying in my head until Pj said, "why are you sad all the sudden?" Phil looked at me and I flipped back to reality.

"I couldn't sleep in mine, the girls were there last night." I burst out, trying to make it look true and admitting. Pj better buy it.

"Yeah but I heard someone walking around about half hour ago and I'm pretty sure it was you since the girls are gone." God dammit.

I made a disbelieving face. "And why were you cuddling up so close?" Pj raised an eyebrow.

DUN DUN DUNNNNN

"Well, we erm..." I started. Should I tell him? Wait what do I tell him? I thought Phil was kinda mad at me? I can't just say "Phil is my boyfriend."

Pj looked past us to see Chris walking toward us. Great more attention. Pj stood beside me and I turned to Phil.

"What do we say!?" I whispered.

"The truth?"

"Are you sure?"

"Do you want to?" I looked deep in Phil's eyes and saw that he really wanted them to know.

"Yes." I whispered just loud enough for me to hear, hoping Phil read my lips. Pj was taking to Chris and then they both turned to us.

"Can you just please tell us what's going on now?" Pj looked disappointed that we, his friends, weren't telling him anything. I'd be disappointed too.

"We're dating." I burst out. Great way to say it Dan, great way.

"So are you's like....?"

Gay? Well, I wouldn't say. Just bi. Love is love no matter the gender.

I really wish I could have just said that out loud to make it easier.

"Bi" we said at the same time, surprising myself.

"But for how long? And why haven't you told us?" Chris asked with his raspy voice from waking up, while running his eyes.

I felt Phil look at me. "About 3 weeks."

"We weren't ready yet." Phil said.

Pj nodded his head. "Understood, thanks for finally telling us." They smile at us.

Great now we're weird, they're going tell everyone and we'll have no friends or won't be invited to anything, I thought.

"I support you." Chris said all happy. Ohmygod thank you. A weight had been lifted off my shoulders. It felt so good.

"Me to!!!" Pj practically yelled at us. Relief took over me and I was so happy.

*2 weeks later*