Chapter 4.

Phil-

I left the door to the bathroom open and Dan was behind me trying to look at my wrist as I ran it under warm water, but I put my back against him so he couldn't see my cuts.

"Phil why're you bleeding?" His voice was stern.

Oh god. Uhm. "I hit it on the towel closet, I was looking for a towel to get in the shower." I was half lying. I hated lying to Dan.

"Just hitting it isn't going to cause a dramatic ooze of blood, Phil. What happened?" His tone wasn't changing.

"Well I kinda scrapped it." I said, taking my wrist out of the water and using the towel to dab it dry. It was pale from loss of blood, and at this moment I was really hoping Dan didn't notice the cuts. They weren't too noticeable right now anyways. Not for long. They'd be visible soon. I tried to wrap it up in gauze but Dan grabbed my right wrist.

"Oww! Dan! Let go!" But he did't.

"Let me see your arm." He looked at it, and he was relieved. "Oh thank god. I thought you cut or something."

It was the wrong wrist, it was my left that had cuts. My eyes welled with tears but I looked at the floor and Dan let go. Why have I done this to myself? Dan is going to hate me and move out when he finds out. And he's going to yell at me for doing so. But I want to tell him. But the other half of me wants him to find out instead of me telling him. How can you just tell someone, "Oh yeah by the way, I cut my wrist at night because you're perfect and i envy you. I know you're going to hate me but you can leave."

*Knock knock knock*

"It's the pizza." Dan said and opened the door, giving the money and giving me the box. I put it on the breakfast bar and took out a slice. Mmm. Dan came walking over. "It's half and half, your half is just cheese." Dan said not looking at me. Is he mad at me?

"Yeah I know, thanks." I took a big bite and decided to break the silence. "It's good." I faked a small smile, but that didn't help. Dan took a slice on a plastic plate and sat in the living room, watching tv. He already hates me.

After I ate my half, I went in my room.

Dan-

Was Phil lying to me? I can't look at his face. I'm going to cry if I do. I blinked back the tears that were starting but that didn't help. They started to fall. I noticed when I grabbed Phil's wrist, he immediatly looked guilty. I checked the wrong one. I knew I did, it wasn't the one that had been bleeding. I finished my third piece, and put the rest in the fridge. I can't eat, I wanted to throw up. I love Phil. I can't believe he does that to himself.

My panting got heavier and all I seen was black.

Phil-

I lay'd in bed and cried. I can't believe this. I have to tell him. I walked out and seen Dan laying on the couch. "Dan." He didn't respond. "Dan." I shook him a bit. "Dan!" He didn't move. "DANNN!!!" I shook him again.

Dan-

There were so many people, it was sunny, cloudy, and mellow. I smiled as I seen others. Where was I? Did I die? Am I in Heaven? My smile faded and anxiety took over. My chest got heavy and I couldn't walk anymore. I ran out of breath and everything changed. I looked up in the sky and I seen red. I caught my breath again and noticed that there were more people here. If they were even people. Where was I? I don't even know how to explain it. Horrific, ugly, terrible. I need to wake up. Phil please wake me up. "Phil wake me up." I growled. What if he didn't hear me?

Phil-

"PHIL WAKE ME UP!" He screamed in my arms. The fact that he was still alive made me smile.

"Dan I'm right here, I'm right here." His eyes fluttered opened and he hugged me tight, not letting go. "Phil." Tears leaving his eyes.

After 5 minutes of his sobbing in my chest we made our way to his bed. He cuddled up next to me and I moved his hair from his face, kissing his forehead. "Dan." He pulled me in. "I have to tell you something." I had let a tear out of my eye and fall onto the pillow.

"I already know Phil. I already know." He said picking up my left wrist and holding it. Staring at it. He kissed it. I let more tears fall. "Please don't do it again. Don't do it ever again. I love you Phil. Don't forget that."

"I love you too... I won't." Tears finally stopping. I have to keep that promise. For myself. For Dan.

"Promise me."

"I promise."

A/N: omg this chapter sucks camel. hate it hahahaha i'm going to edit the whole story again :)

this chapter makes me want to stick pins in my eyes x__x