Chapter 9.

Dan-

We got back in the car and drove about half hour until we pulled into a fancy restraunt. 

"OH MY GOD!" The words excaped my mouth before I could stop them. Haley turned to me and giggled, so did Rachel as she peeked in the rear view mirror. "What are we doing here!?"

"Our mom own's it." Rachel pulled in the back of the building and we all walked to the front and made our way through the door. 

"So you's get special parking too?" I laughed out. 

"Oh yeah." She said and opened the door for us to go in behind her. 

"Heyyyy, My girls!" Which must have been Rachel and Haley's mum, came up and gave us all hugs. "Phil! I haven't seen you and Dan in forever!"  smiled

"I've missed you and your cooking to!" Phil laughed out and turned to me after he got his hug.

"Dan you to! I've missed you boys!" Rachel and Haley giggled and their mom turned and lead us to a table with four seats. "Eat lots, yous." Their mom left and I just smiled. 

"Wow she's so nice. I didn't even think she remembered me." I let out nervously. 

"Of course she did! She's always asking how come we haven't hung around with you's in a while." Haley said while pulling out her phone. "Guys lets all take a pic ok?" We all got up and made out way to stand behind Haley as she snapped a pic. "Smile!" We did and it flashed. It was a nice pic, Phil was standing in the middle, right behind Haley, with his arm around me and Rachel stuck out her tongue, Haley just smiled. "Yay! Okay it's going on Twitter." She smiled at her phone and we made out way back to our seats. 

I sat accross from Haley, then Phil on my left and Rachel on my right. I didn't want his arm to leave my side. 

We ate and had fun discussing our upcoming party in just a few more hours. 

"We have to get lots of drinks and food!" Rachel laughed out. 

"Yeah lots of food! Can we have it at your place? We'll buy the drinks and food! And we'll -"

"Of course! And we can buy some of it to, don't worry." Phil smiled and looked to me as if asking to make sure I didn't mind, and honestly, I didn't mind at all. 

"I can't waaaaaaiiiiitttt." I whined and they just laughed at me.

"We can go shopping after this right?" Rachel asked looking around the table.

"Yeah that's fine." I smiled back at her. 

"Ahem." Haley said and looked up. We all looked at her confused. "Oops" she giggled, "I didn't mean to do that out loud." She laughed again.

After we finished eating it was about 5:30pm, the party would start at about 9pm. We climbed back into the car and I decided to call PJ and Chris and tell them about the party, they said they could come up at 8:30 and that was fine. 

We picked up all the junk food, and a lot of junk food, I didn't blame the girls for going crazy with food, they really can eat a lot. Then we made our way to the other store to pick up alcohol. 

We got back to our flat and the girls started setting up all the junk food and alcohol on the breakfast bar, making it look nice and fun, while me and Phil tried to clean up the flat as fast as possible. It was 8:30pm and still no Chris and PJ. But that was fine, we still have a lot of cleaning to do! We cleaned up everything and the flat looked really really nice. Party official. Me, Phil, and the girls called everyone up to tell them there's a party at our our flat. Just then...

*Knock knock knock*

I got off the couch to unlock and open it to big welcomes.

"HEYY!!!! Oh I see you's already have girls over." Chris winked at me and Phil. 

Me and Phil looked at each-other and were about to say they're only our friends, but I guess they'll  be more than that when we're drunk. Get my mind off the weird feelings with Phil. 

So it was almost 9:30 and we send out so many invites on twitter, facebook, and even called everyone we could, but only 2 people answered the call, which both said they couldn't make it. The only people here were Chris, PJ, myself and Phil, and then the girls. Wow this was great. See if we had it at the girl's place they would have the entire world there. No one even knows where we live, God. 

Pj locked the door and we decided to have the party with just the six of us. This is better with friends instead of a bunch of other people. 

After we were all decently drunk, far past tipsy, Chris said, "TRUTH OR DARE!!!!!!!" And we all got up and ran to the living room to sit in a circle, some of us on the couch and others sitting on the floor, completing the circle. 

I sat on the couch with Rachel and Haley siting on both sides of me, then Phil sitting in front of me and Pj in front of Rachel and Chris in front of Haley. 

"Who goes first?" Rachel slurred out. I repeatedly blinked my eyes, trying to focus the image. 

"Me me me!!" Pj said. We laughed at him and he just pouted. 

"I dare you to...." And we all gave it some thought. 

"I dare you to kiss Dan!" What? I opened my eyes and Pj was right in front of me, I could barely see Phil's face.

"What?" I let out. Pj's lips were now on mine. His lips full and caring, but not the ones I've been craving. He pulled away and I sat back. I blinked again, then wiped my eyes. 

"Dan's turn!! I dare Dan to..." Haley was thinking out loud again. 

"As if that's even a problem, kiss me." Someone said. I couldn't exactly hear who said it, ad I can barely see as it is. 

"Why do I have to kiss everyone?" Everyone laughed, was everyone in my condition to? I felt blind and deaf. "Who?" 

"Me." The face was just hovering mine, and their breath inched towards my neck and behind my ear. I realized it was a girl, but couldn't figure out which. She put her lips on mine and we kissed, not breaking the tension, she licked my bottom lip and then bit it. 

"OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH RACHEL! GET OFF HIM!" Another one said. Rachel, once again I was drunk kissing Rachel. But she didn't get off me, still sitting in my lap, with her soft perfect lips on mine. She moved them good. "Rachel!" I put my hand on her waist and I felt her being lifted off me. 

I kissed Rachel again. I giggled out loud. Then heard Pj laugh after me. "Go Dan!" He yelled and I couldn't stop laughing. 

"Ok then Rachel's turn. Truth or Dare?" 

"Truth..truth." She slurred. 

"Is it true you have a thing for Dan?" I heard the question but didn't care for the answer, someone was pulling on my leg, I looked down at the sad blue eyed boy on the floor. 

What the fuck is wrong with me? I make out with Rachel again, in front of Phil. IN FRONT OF PHIL. Wait, wasn't that the reason in the first place? To make out with Rachel to get my thoughts and weird feeling off of Phil? If so I'm doing it right. 

"What?" I heard Rachel say, she is obviously in the same condition as me, she can't even hear. 

"Do you have a thing for Dan?" Someone repeated the question for her.

"No." 

That was a nice way to put it. "No." The words echoed in my head. Remind me not to kiss Rachel again, she don't even like me. I blinked my eyes again and felt her staring at me. She grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I looked at her.

"I'm sorry." And then her eyes got teary.

But what was she sorry for?