Chapter 3.

A/N: Okay, basically I'm sorry about the chapter and stuff, don't hate me. And sorry it might be longer or shorter than the others.

Phil-

"I have to go to the bathroom." I say as I walk up, and leave Dan sitting there confused. As I got in the bathroom I looked in the mirror and wanted to cry. Why didn't anyone like me? Why couldn't I be more like-able? Why did people have to put me down in the way they think I won't notice? I blinked my eyes, trying to make the tears disappear, remembering that this was a public washroom and anyone was bound to walk in.

I walked back out to the booth and noticed Dan wasn't sitting there, I walked out of Starbucks and seen Dan taking a picture with another fan. Exactly what I meant. Why did I have to walk out just in time to see it. I walked towards Dan and the girl came running up to me.

"Hi P-Phil. May I p-please have a picture with you? My names Emma." She blushed. I smiled at her and nodded my head. She wasn't short, but to me she was. Maybe about 5'6'. She was pretty, she was brunette and she had dimples and green eyes. Dan was given the camera by Emma and he counted to 3. I wrapped my arm around her waist and we both smiled. It flashed and she hugged me. "Thank you Phil. I love you, you saved my life." She whispered, looked up and smiled, hugging Dan before walking off.

I saved her life? I felt a small smile make it's way on my face and Dan noticed that my whole mood has changed since the other girls at Starbucks.

Dan-

We got back to our flat at about 5:30pm. "Phil what are we going to eat? I'm starving." I walked into the kitchen and opened up the refrigerator. "We have like no food." I growled and opened up the cupboards. "Do you want to just order out or something?" Why isn't he answering me? "Phil?"

I walked down the small hall and stopped at his door. "Phil are you in there?" I knocked this time. "Phil?" I opened the door and he wasn't in his room. Ok, maybe the bathroom. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Phil are you in here!?"

"Yeah sorry, I was doing something." I heard a cupboard or drawer shut and the faucet turn on.

Hmm. "Why did it take you so long to answer me!?" I was worried.

"I'm sorry. I'll be out in a minute. We can order out."

Ok, what is wrong with Phil. Ugh. I walked back to the living room and sat playing Skyrim, and Phil finally walks out. "Why did you take so long in there?"

"I was doing something." He was slightly panting. What of?

"Where do you want to order out from?" I changed the subject.

"Pizza?" I nodded my head and began dialing the number.

Phil-

*10 minutes ago*

I walked into the bathroom and locked it behind me. I opened the bottom cupboard and found my traveling toiletries pouch. I began searching through it. Where is it!? No! I left it in my room! What if Dan sees it!? Wait, I hid it. Ok. Wait, what if Dan finds it!? I have to bring it back in here to hide it. Oh no.

I got up from the floor and looked up in the cupboard mirror to see if i had an extra one. Nope none. I turned around to look on the towel shelf if I had one hidden there. I looked on the top top shelf. Dan doesn't look up there, it's just full of extra shampoo's and body washes. But it wasn't up there. I slowly climbed down, hitting my arm on the way down. I groaned to myself. My sensitive wrist. As I got on the ground I heard banging on the door.

"Phil are you in there!?" Worry in his voice.

I swallowed another groan I was about to let out, and finally was able to talk. "Yeah sorry, I was doing something." I closed the bottom cupboard and checked my wrist to see if it did any other damage. I slowly pulled up my sleeve and noticed the scrape had re-opened three other cuts on my arm. Oh no. They started bleeding again and I started having an anxiety attack. I turned on the faucet to try and make the blood stop, and it did after about 30 seconds.

"Why did it take you so long to answer me!?" Dan asked on the other side of the door.

"I'm sorry. I'll be out in a minute. We can order out."

I grabbed a big band-aid that was big enough to cover the three cuts. I walked out of the bathroom and seen Dan playing xbox. We agreed on ordering pizza and he called.

After he hung up he looked up my arm. Oh god. Can he see it? Can he see them? I turned around and sat at the bar counter while he was still on the couch. If he did see them I can't have this conversation with him. He turned back to his game and went really quiet. I looked down at my arm and realized I forgot to pull my sleeve down. "Oh my god!" I pulled it down as quick as I could. Dan immediately jumped up.

"WHAT!?" He said looking at me. Thank god, I thought he saw my- "Why is your wrist bleeding?" He bagan walking towards me. What? My wrist is bleeding?

"Oh fuck!" I ran to the bathroom with him following me.