Chapter 17

Olivia-

It was 11:49am. I've had plenty of sleep. I woke up and just laid in bed, staring at my pretty much empty room. I still have a lot to unpack, like clothes, and stuff that I want to Put up on the wall.

It's to early.

No Liv, it isn't. Get up. Now.

I climbed out of bed and walked out of the room to the kitchen, looking in the fridge and nothing I found made me hungry.

I sighed and went back to my room to start pulling stuff out of boxes.

Pinning posters on the walls and hanging my fairy lights up around my headboard. I hung some clothes up in hangers and put them in the closet, then putting extra shirts and other clothes into drawers.

My room was looking better and better. I fixed my bed and sat my guitar in the window sill. I didn't know where else to put it.

When I finished and my room actually looked lived in it was 12:30pm and I don't think Dan is even awake yet. Oh well.

I brought some clothes into the bathroom and took a nice long shower.

Letting small boiling pellets of water cherish my skin. It felt so good. I had my music playing and I was just singing.

It was going to be a good day.

Dan-

I woke up. I don't know how, maybe I just ran out of sleep for a little while. But I don't know I'm just suddenly awake. That happens right?

Anyways so I have to make a plan. To get Olivia to be mine.

It's only to make Phil jealous, I don't actually like her. Do I? No I don't. And I can't.

How is this even going to work?

I have to be real nice to her and act like I like her. I don't even know what I'm saying. This is never going to work.

~

"Liv do you want to go shopping or something?" Yep that's it, be casual. Oh yeah. Dan over here getting a the ladies. Heh heh. *cough cough* just kidding.

"Um... Are you sure? You don't want to finish unpacking first? You have a lot of that left to do."

"Yeahhhhh." I dragged falling onto the couch. "You already unpacked?"

"Yeah while you were still sleeping, and I took a shower to." She says sitting on the chair adjacent to me.

"Oh, ok I'll start in a little while. But then can we go?"

"Uh... Sure."

"Ok." I got up an wondered into my room and started pulling things out of boxes.

She's never going to say yes.

Obviously she's never going to say yes, I haven't even asked her the question.

What is the question?

"Do you want to date me?" Um.. "Do you think we should date?" No, that's asking if we SHOULD date, not if she actually will date me. "Do you want to date me?" I don't know, but I have I think of something.

~

"So are you hungry now?" I say grabbing some of the bags from her hands to hold them for her.