November

November

Fudou Akio x Reader

★☆★

"We met on November the 1st and she lasted until the last day of that month."

★☆★

You, a girl—rather, ghost— were walking around in a quiet town one peaceful night. You guessed that it was the start of November that day for some houses had a halloween decorations. You started going around for a bit while now. You don't have a clue why, but you have a feeling that you should do it.

One beautiful house caught your eyes; the house was not large or small, it was simple but you thought that it is the one you've been looking for. You penetrated through the wall easily and let your instincts guide you. You found yourself in a room of a boy. The room was plain; no posters, no anything unnecessary but there's a soccer ball. You thought that person who lives in the room really loves soccer. You've also noticed a trophy and attempted to touch it but your hands just passed through it.

Sighed in defeat, you turned to the peaceful boy who's currently sleeping. You carefully examined his looks and you nodded. “Handsome,” you smiled. He moved a bit which alarmed you but he didn't opened his eyes so you sighed in relief.

“What if he can see me and help me?” The idea just flashed onto your mind and smiled at your thought. You tried to wake him up by doing the things you've thought a real ghost would do; you pulled the blanket out of him, tried to slammed the door, you tried to broke a glass beside him and you whispered some weird stuff that can be scary to his ears yet it seems that he's unaffected, his sleep is really deep.

You went going on circles to think what you can do. It didn't take long enough before something quite naughty flashed to your mind. Kiss, maybe it can wake him up like sleeping beauty but the beauty is this handsome man sleeping near you. You gently patted your cheeks as you settled aside that idea. The scare ideas to wake him up didn't work, much more to that.

“If it is stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.” A memory of a boy just flashed to you. You can't see his face but it's clear that he has a big smile. You also smiled, you're thankful to whoever this boy is and he's giving you motivation. There's nothing wrong trying.

And so, you tried. You kissed him long enough to wake him up.

Akio's currently dreaming of being a champion on Football Frontier International. He was overjoyed until he felt he can't breathe. He noticed a girl strangling him not that long enough. He can't see her face, but she's absolutely angry. Her eyes glaring at him as if she's looking through his very soul's secret.

Moments later, he snapped. He's catching his breathes, he soon noticed the broken glasswares besides his bed and his blanket now at the floor. The door is slightly opened as well. “What happened here? A robbery? But a thief would be so careful not to break glasswares for it'll wake up me...”

“You're not waking up earlier...” You whispered to his right ears to let him know where you were. “Forget it.” You heard him say and got back to his bed. You pulled your hair in quite annoyance. It's impossible that he didn't heard you in condition. You tried to slam to door as hard as you can and succeeded. It created a loud bang which woke him and his mother and instantly checked Akio.

“What was that Akio?” His mom worriedly asked. He also didn't have a clue so he can't answer her question. He just stayed silent as he looked to his mother. He saw her mother sighed, “Next time, lock your windows and your door. A heavy wind just passed by so that maybe caused the door to slam.” Her mom gently closed the as he wished him goodnight. Fudou wanted to deny it earlier. Before he went to sleep, he was certain that the windows were locked and so the door. Heavy winds couldn't open his windows, so how?