Senpai

Senpai

Kirino Ranmaru x Tsurugi Kyousuke

★☆★

“Kyousuke-kun, you're a bad liar. I can see that you wanted me to kiss you too.”

★☆★

“—Senpai? Are you listening?” Kirino simply nodded then Tsurugi continued talking. The pink haired boy actually wasn't paying attention on what he's talking about. His attention lays to his soft pale lips moving with grace on every word he says.

He didn't like this navy blue boy at first because of his cold attitude but when Kirino knew his real behavior, he eventually took a liking to him. It even turned to love. Oh, how he wanted those lips locking on his yet he's  suppressing it. Even now, he wanted to claim those to make him stop talking. “It's a good story right, Kirino-senpai?”

“Y-Yeah,” Kirino hesitantly nodded. Both of them started eating their lunches. Unconsciously to Tsurugi, he left a piece of rice on down of his lip. Ranmaru quickly noticed it and gently held his right cheek. He immediately got rid of the piece by licking it then locked eyes with his sharp orange ones.

Kirino then pulled his hand back and started scratching his nape. “Ah, sorry. A piece of rice was on your chin just now.” He said while laughing awkwardly. Tsurugi unsurely nodded, looked down to his food then continued eating. Silence was spreading but interrupted when he took the initiative to hold both sides of his cheeks again. He leaned in closer, just few centimeters apart of his lips only stopped when Kyousuke's friends called and saw them both. Their eyes widely opened as much as himself.

He pulled off then the bell rings. Tsurugi immediately excused himself and ran away. His friends also left after him while he just stood up, packed up his things then left.

Ranmaru sat and sighed on defeat. He laid his head on the table then started lamenting what he did. “I regretted doing that now.”

“Regretted what?”

His head immediately shots up as he heard familiar feminine voice asked. Yamana Akane, a top student of her class, one of the admirers of Shindou Takuto, and a BL expert. She also ships both Kirino and Tsurugi. “Nothing really. I just made my time with Tsurugi uncomfortable for him.”

“Details.” She demanded then the pink haired guy started telling her the stuff. “Have you tried that yet?” He simply shook his head then sighed. “You should do that. Many seme characters on mangas do that thing.”

He party narrowed his eyes. “Can you stop comparing us to your seme and uke or whatever it is. We're not characters from manga.” She smiled playfully before heading back to her seat.

---
Ever since that day, Tsurugi decided to avoid his senpai. He really don't know what he'll do if his senpai do something like that again. Of course he didn't hate Kirino, but he think it would just end being awkward talking to him again. He know that Boy's Love or Yaoi exist and has no problem with it, he even doesn't mind if he and his senpai have relationship. What he thinks about is would he be an uke or seme.

“Hey Tsurugi!” Kirino called him but he just pretended not to hear it and left. He calls again but he totally ignored it. He didn't really know what to do.

Everyone in his class already went home but he remained in his classroom. Tsurugi was waiting for Kirino to go home and knowing him, he always go back home early. He checked his phone's time then nodded himself, packing then left his classroom. He was pushed in the wall before he knew it and it was his senpai, Ranmaru. His orange orbs quickly looked down to avoid his gaze.

The pink haired boy lift his chin to make him look at his eyes, which he succeeded. “Were you avoiding me, Kyousuke?”

“Uh, I w-was too busy…” He defended but Kirino didn't buy it. He leaned more closer then pecked his lips. Both are now blushing hard. “Your a terrible liar, you know?”

“S-Senpai...” Kirino let go of his chin then started caressing his cheek. He inclined his head then slammed into his once again. It was gentle yet demanding. The navy blue boy gave up then returned his kisses. He was surprised at first but he deepened it after.

They stopped when a flash interrupted and saw it was Akane's camera and it's owner. “Please go on, don't mind me.” Still taking up pictures. “Akane!”

“Oops, sorry. Goodluck for your newly build relationship!” She said before running away. Kirino sighed softly then gazed at his kohai, who was flushed. “S-Senpai, from today on, what are we?”

“We? I don't know…”

“I-Is that so?” Kyousuke said with a hint of dismay on his words. Kirino chuckled lightly then pecked him again. “I love you.”

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A request from MakerTaker. I know this is bit cringy for me but yeah, I'm quite weird sometimes. Hope you like it guys!