Birthday • Ibuki Munemasa x Reader

Y/n's POV

"Y/n, wake up." I heard the gentle whisper of my boyfriend, Ibuki. I groaned, rolling over. He lay down and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"Can't we just sleep in today? It's Sunday today.." I groaned, eyes squinting at the bright sunlight.

"No, we can't. Today's your birthday, remember?" Ibuki gently asked me, head resting in my neck. I smiled softly, then he pressed his lips against my forehead.

"I just want to spend the day cuddling with you. Celebrations can wait later." I laughed, closing my eyes, "Come on, let's go sleep a little more.

"Fine, but only if we go out later with our friends." Ibuki closed his eyes, snuggling up closer to me.

"Okay." I answered. Can I request something?"

"Anything for my pretty angel." He grinned, closing my eyes and pulling the blanket over the both of us.

"Stop making me blush.." I murmured, already half asleep, "I want to sleep.."

"Sleep then." He let the darkness envelop my mind, thoughts drifting away.

Ibuki's POV

My eyes opened again, the light now slightly dimmer. I glanced over at the clock, that read "10:00am". It was perfect for Y/n and I to go out.

"Y/n," I whispered softly, gently shaking her awake, "It's 10:00, do you want to go out?"

Y/n yawned, stretching and sitting up. Her eyes wandered over to the clock, "It's the perfect time to go out now!" She hopped off the bed, pulling me along, "Come on, let's go!"

"I'm showering first!"

"Y/n that's not fair!"

"Aha."

We spent the whole day walking around Inazuma Town, eating takoyaki and sushi. We played soccer in the fields with Tenma, Shindou, Tsurugi, Kirino, Kariya, Shinsuke, and others. We even hit the arcade with them.

However, the best part was when we reached home, and I had Y/n all to myself. "Finally, you're all mine.." I sighed, flopping onto the sofa.

"What did you just utterred?"

"Oh that, I just said that you're pretty."

"Is that so? Then thank you." She smiled.

~~~~~~

Y/n's POV

"Happy birthday, Y/n." My boyfriend's voice sounded behind me. I turned around, seeing her stand behind me, with a cake in her hands.

"Ibuki.. what's this?" She asked him curiously, feeling quite touched.

"It's for your birthday! I called the cake store to deliver it to our house! I just needed to distract you the whole day so you wouldn't see it." Ibuki laughed, scratching her head.

Taking the cake, I carefully placed in on the table, then tackled her into a hug. "Thank you so much for this, Ibuki," My voice cracked, "And I love you. So so much."

Ibuki laughed, arms hugging my waist.

"I love you too. And happy birthday to you."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shindou: Nice job, Ibuki!

Ibuki: Well about that..... I'm not sure.

Kanna: Don't deny the fact, you're really cool there.

Kirino: Kariya...!!!!!

Kanna: What's going on?

Kirino: That Kariya stole my wallet!

Kariya: I haven't stole anything from you besides you agreed to give me your wallet aren't you?

Kirino: Give me that back!

Shindou: *Sigh* Y/n, sorry to make you see this.

Kirino: My deepest apologies, Y/n to my attitude. Did you like this chapter?

Shindou: Don't forget to vote and comment.

Kariya: Bye Y/n-chan!